Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor with 2.8"" Color LCD Screen

BY MOTOROLA #1 in Baby Monitors

Motorola s MBP33 Digital Audio Baby Monitor will give you the reassurance that your child is resting peacefully. Equipped with 2.4GHz FHSS technology for sound clarity, you can feel comfortable your little one will come through loud and clear when they need you. A 2.8" LCD color display shows sound and video monitoring, with infrared night vision. Data encryption is built-in for added security. The MBP33 digital audio baby monitor has an impressive range of up to 200 meters with an out of range warning, allowing you to move around the house or yard comfortably, knowing you will hear when your little one is awake. The MBP33 Digital Audio Baby Monitor by Motorola is the perfect choice for any parent or caregiver. ; see more...

Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor with 2.8
Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor with 2.8"" Color LCD Screen
  • "The night vision is awesome, doesn't leave me wondering where my daughter is in the dark spaces in her crib." in 6 reviews
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Well worth the money. Mine lasted 2 and a half years before it crapped out. My kids dad is deaf and I said he wasn't getting out of having to take care of them just because he couldn't hear if they were crying, so I got this baby monitor. It lights up from green to red if there is noise or crying, plus you can see them. You can steer it up, down, left and right. You can zoom in a little bit. If they are crying, you can push the mic button and talk to them (in hopes to calm them down), you can play music through it (lullabies), you can know the temperature of the room. I also thought it would be good because if the kids were napping, their dad could take the camera out to the shed while he was working on his bike and it reached all the way out there. This is an amazing product.
Jessica H.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this monitor. I put this on my registry when I was pregnant with my second baby and I received the one with two cameras. Worked out perfectly because I could have a camera on one child while I was tending to the other. I also love the features like the lullabies and the fact that it reads the current temperature in the room. During the summer while my baby was asleep upstairs I could make sure it wasn’t getting too hot upstairs. Love it, highly recommend.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have had this item for over a year now. At first it was great. I love the size of the monitor, great night vision, play lulibys. Now the monitor has to be plugged in anytime it's on. It will not hold a charge the entire night (roughly 6-8hrs) I also had a few instances where I would turn it on to check on my daughter and the angle of the camera would be completely different. It's always facing the crib and it would be pointing in the opposite directions. I have contacted Motorola about these issues a few times and have never heard back from them.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product. If you have a nanny or if you just wanna keep a close eye on your baby. This is the perfect product for you. The screen is very big enough to see enough but not to big.I would definitely recommend this the first time parents.
Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After many hours of research like most new moms do I settled on this monitor and thank god I did.

Pros- works amazing clear screen, different modes likes sounds to play music, volume, you can have two different cameras for different angles of room or even crib, and the monitor can be so far away from the actual camera with out cutting off

Cons- pricey but for what it does it’s worth it.
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
I bought this for my niece a while back when she was about 6 months old and she’s 3 and the monitor still works like new! It’s so easy for my sister to see her at night without having to worry. It’s better than other monitors because the screen has night vision and is more clear. Would recommend to any parents.
Mayra B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Well worth the money. I dont own one I Wish I could afford it but my nephews have one, babysat them once and I love how I can still see the kids in there beds and cribs very well with the night vision. Definitely will look in to purchasing one for my baby's. Im due May 8th hopefully I can get one before.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have had 2 different models of this monitor. I love it but I kind of hate it some times. I love that you can see up to 4 cameras. I love that it has 5 lullabies it plays to help your little one go to sleep. But the screen sometimes looks like it glitches and it frustrates me. But overall I really like it.
Hilary G.
West Hills, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this baby monitor and I love it! I feel so safe knowing that I can see her and watch every move. I love that it has different features including the temperature, playing music or sounds, or I can even talk to my baby through the monitor. I am very satisfied with this product.
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this monitor as a baby shower gift. I love that I can move it so I can see my daughter whenever she moves. But ours beeps for about 1 minute every so often and we are not sure why. Also when you talk through the monitor it sounds weird, and not normal. It scares my daughter.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
How well did this work? were you able to see the baby clearly the whole time? is the sound quality okay?
Leigh Ann K.
Birmingham
I am a new mom, i have been looking into monitors and this one keeps popping up. The ratings and reviews seem good but can it be hacked? does it come with a second monitor and does it work over wifi? Also is there an app so i can check on my little one while I am away?
megan w.
Lawton, MI
Perks of having a pic? (instead of just sounds)
Tristyn B.
Cowarts, AL
Does this connect to a phone? Can you check it away from home?
Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
How great is this product and whats the price range?

Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor with 2.8