Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor - MBP18

Keep a close eye on baby, even when you're not in the same room with theâ motorola digital 1.8" video baby monitor. This is a top item in our baby registry. With 2.4 ghz wireless technology, infrared night vision and a 1.8-inch color lcd screen, it delivers the peace of mind you get by knowing your baby is safe and secure. The mbp18 baby monitor can be paired with up to four cameras, and it has a range of 520 feet. . â . â visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â

Is this worth getting for the price or am I better looking at other options?
Can you rotate this camera by the handheld device and is here a zoom feature?
Start your review of Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor - MBP18!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My favorite video baby monitor. It comes with 2 cameras and 1 monitor. Which is all I needed one for above the crib and one for in front of the crib so i can see my son from all angles. We are having another baby and we can buy another set and each monitor can watch up to 4 cameras which is super convenient. The only thing that sucks is that the lowest volume selection is still pretty loud.” in 3 reviews
Beaufort, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Truthfully I'm very disappointed in this product. It will not hold a charge at all and when it did it lasted maybe about 3-4 months. The quality of the picture is horrible as well. Currently am searching for a new one since we are welcoming baby #2 and will not be going with this brand ever again!!!!!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It was alright. It does the job for the most part. It doesn't work real well in a concrete house. But a regular house we haven't had much issues the screen can be a little fuzzy sometimes. But it does it's job and it keeps my peace of mind by being able to see and talk to my kid sif needed.
Folsom, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The clarity of the picture on this monitor is amazing! I have seen friends’ video monitors and they are so fuzzy, the pictures don’t even come close to the quality of the Motorola one. My only complaint is that the battery life of the monitor is really poor and pretty much has to stay charging at all times.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product. I read a lot of reviews on how it doesn't work or stopped working after a year, but mine is still going strong and we past that point. It lets me see what I want, battery life is great, and it's easy to navigate in the middle of the night.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Overall does the job of watching your little one. The battery life is not that great. And as soon as you take it off the charger it seems to die. I don’t think I would recommend, and I wouldnt buy another Motorola
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like the look of this monitor a lot, but now I’m having nothing but problems. It’s been a year of having the product and it’s already not working. I have problems with it daily and I’m currently looking into getting a new monitor set from a different company.
Springfield, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My only problem with this baby monitor is that the picture is not very clear. But it does the job. Its nice to have more then 1 camera connected to the monitor. I have 1 camera in each kids room. It also has great signal distance (I can walk in back yard, and my whole house without losing signal). So far the monitors battery life seems to be just as good as the day I bought it.
Bells, TX
I receive this as a gift at my baby shower and I have to say it was the best gift I could have gotten. It comes with two cameras so I was able to place one on each side of the room and the monitor itself gives you the ability to talk to your child through it. I still use this monitor to this day and my daughter is almost 3!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have the older version of this monitor and it works just fine after 3 years though it’s finally giving up lol and i will need to purchase another one but for the time I had it the only problem I would say was the connection would sometimes be off and I would have to fix it but other then that work just fine .
Florida
I actually got this baby monitor before I got pregnant & lived alone. Then, I had my son & it really came in handy. It has a normal & zoom feature. You can change the lighting. You can adjust the volume. The volume is phenomenal. I can hear a pin drop with this thing.