Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black

by Motorola

Boost moto g pre-paid cell phone - black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Techie Expert Level 2
I wish the phone had a better camera (so many fuzzy pictures, and the shutter is slow) Pictures outside on this phone turn out wonderful tho! I also wish it had a memory card slot. They are my 2 biggest gripes about the phone. (Verizon service is another story :/)
Cape Coral , FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I love my Moto G! For a low price compared to most smartphones- this phone could compete with the big ones. It's never given me any problems, fast, lots of mem, ect.
the best ever phone, I have my phone since I came out and has never left me wrong, worked perfectly until the screen was broken and strange because it is the best I've had so far
Port Huron, Mi
Good phone for the price! My screen has sadly broke on it and messed my camera up/: but hey it lasted a while for it's price! Great phone otherwise!
Techie Expert Level 2
I really really love this cell phone. it's pretty cool and not heavy. it's resistant. the only bad thing is that the screen seems bigger than it it.
Great phone for a low price. I haven't had any major problems. Wish the camera was a little better. I would so get this phone again. If I had to.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Techie Expert Level 3
I got it unlocked, no pre-paid so the price wasn't low as a pre-paid but even that is a good cellphone, not a 5 stars for me but is not bad.
Techie Expert Level 3
Very nice smart phone at a very affordable price point. It has most of the advantages of any other android device without breaking the bank.
Techie Expert Level 3
I have the G2, for more that a year and work so good, cheap and very recomended! Motorola have the best security system and pure android!
Um dos melhores telefone que já tive, este está ultrapassado hoje em dia, mesmo assim continua sendo usável.

Looking for your answer?