Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black

by Motorola

Boost moto g pre-paid cell phone - black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal M.
Redford, MI
I'm not 100% sure it this is the model of my phone cheaper it was a backup phone I purchase in the metro PC's store. I bought it after I broke my original phone and this one was there cheapest phone for me at that time. It takes greats photos and sound quality was amazing. Like most cheaper phones having the space for photos and apps are limited. I would not recommend for and everyday phone for an adult maybe your you child or a backup phone.
Brittney Lee G.
Fort Smith, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black uploaded by Brittney Lee G.
# Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black my parents bought me this phone for my birthday that was just yesterday. Yayyyyy meeee. It seems to work great it's different than the other phones I've used and had. The last smartphone I had was a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I've never had a Motorola but it's cool
Stephany C.
Techie Expert Level 3
I have the G2, for more that a year and work so good, cheap and very recomended! Motorola have the best security system and pure android!
Maria N.
the best ever phone, I have my phone since I came out and has never left me wrong, worked perfectly until the screen was broken and strange because it is the best I've had so far
Priscilla D.
Techie Expert Level 3
I had this phone for nearly 2 years and it never experienced any problem. It's a great phone, I used to do a lot of work and study with it. 100% recommended, I changed it and give it to my brother and it's still working as new.
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
I just got this phone two weeks ago, and I love it already. Battery seems to last for a decent amount of time. The memory is adjustable with additional memory available with a sim card. The screen is gorilla glass, so is less likely to crack. Call quality is decent. Gaming runs smoothly.
Varinia G.
It's a good phone. My mom still has one, it's resistant. This smart phone is economic and useful.
Yvonne N.
Woodburn , IN
Well pric d phone that does the job. I have had no issues with quality or calls dropping. Works great. Love the camera!
Becky M.
Netherland, Bronx
At the time it wasn't a awful phone it allowed me to play games call text. But the phone battery was in the back and their was a small black cover on it that kept falling off. It didn't seem to bother me but it continued although it was easy to snap back into place it was frustrating. Sometimes you would need to remove the battery because the phone would start acting up. But than again it wasn't a bad phone and lasted about 4 years which I think was alot for the model I had.
Kelly F.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this phone, I love Boost Mobile. It's durable and I would recommend this phone to anyone. I would also re purchase another phone like it.

Looking for your answer?