Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black

by Motorola

Boost moto g pre-paid cell phone - black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Ferrum, VA
I wasn't sure if I would like switching from an LG smartphone to a Motorola after having used LG for over 3 years. I must say that this is quite an improvement despite a slightly smaller screen. It is faster, it has a lot more convenient enhancements, and it performs better then my other phones in the past. I would highly recommend this thing for the price.
Redford, MI
I'm not 100% sure it this is the model of my phone cheaper it was a backup phone I purchase in the metro PC's store. I bought it after I broke my original phone and this one was there cheapest phone for me at that time. It takes greats photos and sound quality was amazing. Like most cheaper phones having the space for photos and apps are limited. I would not recommend for and everyday phone for an adult maybe your you child or a backup phone.
Alamogordo
This one was really good, especially out of a lot of androids. I love this phone because it has your notifications loud, so you know, what's gonna happen, it also has everything you need, but it is expensive at Verizon room for improvement, maybe it not be such made out of glass.
Bought the phone for my husband about a year ago, so far it's pretty good phone. He has dropped it couple of times, has not crack yet! Lucky I quess...since he works outside. Battery life is good It's an affordable phone, no complaints so far from my husband.
Kalamazoo, MI
I absolutely love my phone. The battery life is amazingly long, the phone calls are clear. The camera is super good with editing tools already in it and the Moto features make everything a little easier. I would totally recommend this phone
Durango
As far as budget phones go the Moto G7 is a great phone. The g7 gives you smooth performance with a fast enough processor that it doesn't pay an speed. All in all I would highly recommend this phone
I love Motorola. I have one and it's survived my clumsy lifestyle..including a forgetting it on the roof in a car wash! They are very sturdy and easy to use. Switching from a Samsung to it was very simple. I love the features as well!
Portland Oregon
This phone sucks. Wouldn't ever buy again. It was through boost and it glitched a lot I don't know if it was the phone or just boosts service but I prefer metro PC's anywho .
Springfield tn
I do not like this phone I've had it for a little over a year now and it doesn't take good pictures you loose phone calls easy. It dosent have good storage at all
Fort Smith, AR
Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black uploaded by Brittney G.
# Motorola Boost Moto G Pre-Paid Cell Phone - Black my parents bought me this phone for my birthday that was just yesterday. Yayyyyy meeee. It seems to work great it's different than the other phones I've used and had. The last smartphone I had was a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I've never had a Motorola but it's cool

Looking for your answer?