ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesMobile PhonesMotorola
- Atrix HD 4G Mobile Phone - Titanium (AT & T)

Motorola - Atrix HD 4G Mobile Phone - Titanium (AT & T)

by Motorola

Keep in touch with this Motorola Atrix HD MB886 4G mobile phone that features a built-in digital camera and Wi-Fi connectivity, so you can easily send photos and videos to friends. The high-definition 4.5" touch screen enables simple navigation. Requires a minimum data service starting at $20/month. Early termination fees will be prorated, starting at $325 minus $10 for each full month of service commitment completed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Motorola - Atrix HD 4G Mobile Phone - Titanium (AT & T)!
How would you rate this product?
Heather M.
Saint Peters, MO
I really liked this phone. The only problem was that it froze up a lot. Other than it was a great phone.
Reyna V.
oklahoma
Buena resolución solo que lo use por dos meses porque tenia mal funcionamiento no puedo decir mucho de el modelo ni de la marca solo que no duro lo que esperaba
Patricio V.
Southlake, TX
Pretty sure I bought every accessory they had for this little beast of a phone. This device was way ahead of it's time, and unfortunately not everything worked quite right. It burned through battery, early days of Android, thank goodness that's improved in newer versions and phones. It was a sturdy device, my wife and I put our pair through the ringer and they kept going.
Lucero R.
tu teléfono excelente,muy veloz y almacenamiento bueno, cumple con las funciones basicas pero si quieres involucrarlo mas en el trabajo tal vez no te de las medidas
Mauricio S.