Motorola

12%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Has two way talk. I like the night vision. The battery lasts 6 hours. The range is amazing...1,000 feet. I can hear my kids clearly and they can hear me. It has so many settings. I can turn sounds on to help my kids sleep. I love this and it's a life saver.
5 / 5
Having the Motorola 5" Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras (MBP50-G2) in our home has been an absolute game-changer for us as new parents. It's brought us a level of peace of mind we didn't know was possible. Firstly, the clarity of the video feed is outstanding. With its 5" color display, we can see every detail of our baby's room with crystal-clear clarity, day or night, thanks to the infrared night vision. It's like having a window into their world, even when we're in a different room. The inclusion of two cameras is a huge bonus. We can easily switch between views of different areas of the nursery or keep an eye on multiple children in different rooms. The ability to pan, tilt, and zoom remotely gives us complete control over what we see, ensuring nothing escapes our attention. Another feature we appreciate is the two-way communication. Whether it's comforting our baby with our voice from afar or telling our partner what we need without leaving the room, the built-in microphone and speaker are incredibly handy. Setting up the monitor was a breeze, and the range of up to 1000 feet means we can move around the house freely without losing signal. Plus, the out-of-range alert lets us know if we've strayed too far, giving us peace of mind. Battery life is impressive too, lasting for hours on a single charge. And the low battery alert ensures we never run out of power unexpectedly. Overall, the Motorola MBP50-G2 Video Baby Monitor has exceeded our expectations in every way. Its reliable performance, excellent video quality, and range of features have made it an essential part of our parenting toolkit. If you're in the market for a baby monitor that delivers peace of mind and more, look no further than this one.
5 / 5
These are very great for parents. The video quality is excellent and night vision is great. It have a sound feature which I love. The video range is really impressive. Battery life is very good.