Motorola 5" Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras - MBP50-G2

Rest assured that your little one is always safe and sound with the Motorola MBP50-G2 5\

Baby Monitor Type: Video monitors

5" Diagonal Color Screen; Split-Screen Viewing; Remote Pan, Tilt, Zoom

Alert Type: Sound Warning

Battery: 1 Non-universal Lithium ion, Required, included

Number of Frequency Channels: 1

Radio Range: 1000 feet

Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869

Screen Size: 5.0 inches

Alerts For: Low Battery, Out of Range

Communication Type: Two Way

Power Source: Battery-powered, Electric

Number of Units Supported: 4

Has this helped you ? Where did you get it? How long have you had it? Why did you want it?
[product:motorola-5-inch-portable-video-baby-monitor-with-wi-fi-and-two-cameras-mbp855connect-2] would you really recommend this product ?
Start your review of Motorola 5" Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras - MBP50-G2!
Beki W.
Port Elgin, ON
I love this monitor. Big screen. Has sounds. Gives temperature display. Has a long battery life. I have two different monitors and this is by far my favourite and the large screen makes a huge difference.
Jennifer D.
Hamilton
This camera works great. The battery lasts long enough for me to have the screen unplugged for both of my daughters naps during the day (3+ hours) and still has battery left.
Kenzie H.
Fort macleod, AB
I LOVE this camera! I searched for something with crystal image and it hasn’t disappointed me yet. The camera moves all over the room and with the second camera it’s great for two separate rooms. The range is huge and I’m able to walk down the road without losing signal!
Mia G.
Port Perry Ontario , AZ
This camera has been great for us ! The range is super convenient so you can move about the house and not loose connection on the screen! The display and sound quality are also good considering the screen size ! The one down call is it’s a little bit tough to position it exactly how you’d like.
Tammy B.
Windsor , NS
This works amazingly I like that I can be anywhere in my home and always am like I am right there with baby. The sound is great can even hear snores lol amazing product
elle E.
I love the dual cameras and option to cycle through the cameras. I also love the fact that I can watch the cameras on my phone. The downside to this baby monitor is that the cameras seem to cut out nightly (which makes a beeping noise and wakes you up in a panic). Also the app only allows you to stream one camera at a time. Motorola 5" Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras - MBP50-G2
Matia B.
Kleinburg, ON
I had to get this because they stopped making the accessory camera to my original Motorola monitor. The image is clear, I like how it has the wifi option but you also still have a handheld monitor... too many monitors these days are only wifi enabled which I hate. One camera shows the incorrect temperature and night vision on it doesn’t start until its pitch black, I’d take it back to the store but we didn’t start using it right away after we got it and who has time with 2 kids under 2. Overall, I would recommend it.
amy M.
39 Bonistel Cres
We got this monitor so that we would be able to keep an eye and ear out for our newborn as well as our daughter. The picture quality is great, even when the room is pitch dark and we love that it switches between each room every 20 seconds. Would definitely recommend
Krista L.
London, ON
We've been using this monitor for about 4 months, during the day and at night with our baby. The battery on the parent unit is pretty good. We keep it plugged in all night, and unplugged through the day. It's on for about 3-4 hours through the day without having to charge it. I turn the brightness up only when we are outside with it. The range is great - I can go almost anywhere and it still works. I also like the phone app so I can see what's up when I'm not at home. The camera doesn't seem to work when it's not plugged in - an issue when the power goes out, otherwise we just keep it plugged in all the time. I also can't figure out how to get the app to work when the camera is not at our house.
p D.
Vancouver, BC
This monitor is great at picking up sound. Even if the baby is turning in her crib you can hear it. I love that you can talk to baby through the monitor so she hears your voice and feels safe. The only thing that I don't like that it's adjustable from the monitor but won't go as low as I would like it to go. I place it on the base of her crib so I have to place her at least a few inches from the base to get her fully in the frame.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Desiree P.
Lehigh acres, FL
il y a 3 ans
Motorola 5" Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras - MBP50-G2 would you really recommend this product ?
Sylvia C. il y a 2 ans
Yes, the camera range is impressive (almost full range of motion) and the monitors include a remote to move the camera if needed, for when baby moves around a lot - which is not the case with some of the cheaper cameras available on amazon.