Motorola 3.5

Motorola 3.5" Video Baby Monitor with Indoor/Outdoor Camera - FOCUS360

BY MOTOROLA #86 in Baby Monitors

Motorola baby monitor focus360 includes both an indoor and outdoor camera to keep your eye on all areas.â parent receiver features a 3.5 color lcd screen, infrared night vision and sound indicator lights.â indoor remote camera allows you to control pan, tilt and zoom, play lullabies or talk to your little one via two-way communication.â the outdoor camera unit features infrared night vision, is wind and rain-resistant and is wall mountable.â motorola focus360 can be paired with up to four cameras, and it has a range of up to 900 feet. . â see more...

Motorola 3.5
Motorola 3.5" Video Baby Monitor with Indoor/Outdoor Camera - FOCUS360
Buy on Kohl's
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
This monitor is absolutely amazing. It wasn't extremely expensive (I found coupons at Babys R Us for monitors and used gift cards from my baby shower to help) and it is so worth every penny. You can talk to your baby, move the camera all kinds of ways, play lullaby's for the baby, check the temperature in the room. And it has great night vision.
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
I found this on a special, my baby is about 5 and I still use this. I use it in the bedroom daily!! Expensive with out deal and only at toys r us
Rania  E.
This is worth it, it's good quality and so handy when you have a little one in another room
Angela U.
This thing is wonderful. it really has made my life a lot easier and more secure with the baby
Jackie M.
This looks like it would be a great gift. I would definitely recommend to my sister to get.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
From the reviews, it seems like a great product, but who else has heard the horror stories about people hacking into these types of baby monitors and saying sick/scary/horrific things?!
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Has it ever picked up the neighbors camera?