suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

50%

We purchased this baby monitor after our awesome Summer Monitor finally but the dust after surviving 2 kids and 3 years of being a total champ. The store in our town didn’t have a replacement and this was all they had in stock. It’s AWFUL! The camera doesn’t adjust or mount to the wall so if it’s not in the perfect place then we can’t see out little guy. The battery lasts about 15 minutes when it’s not on the charger and there’s about a 30 second lag between when our son cries and when we hear the sound. On a good night it’ll connect to the WiFi all night, but it’s iffy on if it’ll stay connected continuously. We’ve only had it about 2 months and it’s already on its last leg. There’s an option to be able to talk to baby through the monitor but it doesn’t work. It was over $100 and it was the worst money I’ve ever spent. I called Motorola Customer Support and they were less than helpful and acted like it was my fault that the baby monitor didn’t work properly. Needless to say when this one finally bites the dust I’ll never, ever purchase another Motorola product for my child.
I love this monitor, it works great during the day and night. It connects to an app on your phone as well which is very handy. It has five songs it can play, a microphone so you can talk to baby and dimming and sound adjustments on the monitor screen. Great purchase!