Motorola

Motorola 2.8" Color Video...
45 Reviews
5 / 5
video nanny is a very necessary thing. very convenient to use, good video and sound quality. easy to use, saves your time . I liked it, so I recommend it.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’m highly disappointed with this product. The night vision looks very pixelated and flashy. I also dropped mine once and it smashed and is hanging on by the wires, bare in mind I dropped it on a soft rug and it still smashed. I have a baby in the way so a new one is going to need to purchased and I don’t think it will be a Motorola one this time round. I do like the features it has like playing baby music and being able to press a button and speak to my son to soothe him if I’m busy. I’m very interested to try a new one out when my new baby is here
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It’s okay. Not the best on the market for the price, but we got it as a gift for our baby shower. It holds a charge pretty well, and will beep EXTREMELY loud if the camera disconnects from the monitor.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
It works but I don’t care for it. The range is not that far either. I think there are probably better ones out there
5 / 5
Absolutely a life saver. We couldn't do anything without it our lives. It has never broke or let us down. Had 1 issue with the battery bit I believe it was just from old age.. easy for any1 to use and navigate
4 / 5
Great monitor! Can move and tilt the camera so baby can be seen clearly, the video is very clear and has a great night vision too. The sound of baby coming through is quiet though, even on the highest volume.
5 / 5
This baby monitor never disappointed us. You are able to control the camera from the monitor so you can tilt and rotate to see different angles. It also has features like playing music or being able to talk into the monitor. The battery lasted long and it was worth the money!
5 / 5
Love this multiple ways to set up clear picture. You can talk through the monitor too
4 / 5
We bought this monitor and I love how it has the app on my phone so I can check in when I’m not home. However the battery doesn’t last long after a while of using it. They also stopped making this so we couldn’t purchase another camera for our second baby.
4 / 5
I currently use this for my children. The quality of the camera isn’t absolutely amazing but it really does the job. The stand you are able to tilt etc you can zoom in, adjust the volume and speak through it.