Motorola 2.8

Motorola 2.8" Color Video Monitor With Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera MBP41

BY MOTOROLA #81 in Baby Monitors

Want to view all the 2015 What To Expect Moms-Love it Award Winners? Its digital technology gives you peace of mind knowing that its signal is secure so others can't eavesdrop. The 2.8" full color LCD screen has convenient Pan, Tilt and Zoom functionality and Infrared Night Vision for keeping an eye on things even in very low light levels. With everything that Motorola's MBP41 has to offer, you're free to watch them dream. The Motorola 2.8" Color Video Monitor With Pan/Zoom/Tilt Camera - MBP41 features: Wireless 2.4 GHz FHSS Technology 2.8" Diagonal Color Screen Up to 590ft Range Remote Pan, Tilt and Zoom Infrared Night Vision High Sensitivity Microphone 2-Way Communication Out-of-Range Alert Volume Control Sound Level Indicator Expandable System Low Battery Alert Rechargeable Battery (Parent Unit) What's Included Parent Unit with 2.8" Diagonal Color Screen Baby Unit with Support Stand (Audio/Video) User's Guide Quick Start Guide Rechargeable Battery Pack (For Parent Unit) Power Adapter (For Parent Unit) Power Adapter (For Baby Unit) see more...

Motorola 2.8
Motorola 2.8" Color Video Monitor With Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera MBP41
Buy on Walmart
Brooke N.
Fort Myers, FL
I really like this camera. The sound quality is great and the picture is amazing. I like how i can move back and forth and up and down because my daughter is all over the bed. The only thing I don't like is when the camera is by another phone or we are watching TV, the signal gets weak. I don't know if it's just the type of internet we have our what, but that would be my only complaint
Autumn G.
Watertown, SD
Absolutely love this monitor, such a piece of mind being able to check on my children at a glance. And without getting out of bed! The pan tilt function is great for checking in when they are laying at the foot of the bed, or playing in the room.
Amanda H.
Spring, TX
I purchased this monitor from Babies R Us for about $225- we have the one with dual cameras. We have had this for two years and I have no complaints. The picture and sound quality are superb. I also love the scan function that switches between the two cameras allowing me to keep an eye on both of my children. Before this, we had a Summer Infant monitor that I had to replace twice. Will stick with Motorola from here on out.
Lisa F.
I had this monitor and only used it occasionally. After a couple months, it stopped working. It would work for maybe 5 minutes and then lose the connection. Had to call in and get a new one because it was under warranty. Got a similar one sent to me (same model but had a different letter at the end so it must be a slightly updated version of this one) and I have had no problems with it so far. I did have to pay to mail the defective one in even though it was under warranty. But I got the new one back pretty quickly. Overall it's a good monitor. As long as it works!
Roberia A.
Presidente Jânio Quadros
Eu gostaria de testa-lo e bom?