Baby & ToddlerBaby SafetyBaby MonitorsMotorola
28" Color Video Monitor With Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera MBP41

Motorola 2.8" Color Video Monitor With Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera MBP41

by Motorola

Want to view all the 2015 What To Expect Moms-Love it Award Winners? Its digital technology gives you peace of mind knowing that its signal is secure so others can't eavesdrop. The 2.8" full color LCD screen has convenient Pan, Tilt and Zoom functionality and Infrared Night Vision for keeping an eye on things even in very low light levels. With everything that Motorola's MBP41 has to offer, you're free to watch them dream. The Motorola 2.8" Color Video Monitor With Pan/Zoom/Tilt Camera - MBP41 features: Wireless 2.4 GHz FHSS Technology 2.8" Diagonal Color Screen Up to 590ft Range Remote Pan, Tilt and Zoom Infrared Night Vision High Sensitivity Microphone 2-Way Communication Out-of-Range Alert Volume Control Sound Level Indicator Expandable System Low Battery Alert Rechargeable Battery (Parent Unit) What's Included Parent Unit with 2.8" Diagonal Color Screen Baby Unit with Support Stand (Audio/Video) User's Guide Quick Start Guide Rechargeable Battery Pack (For Parent Unit) Power Adapter (For Parent Unit) Power Adapter (For Baby Unit)

Eu gostaria de testa-lo e bom?
Start your review of Motorola 2.8" Color Video Monitor With Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera MBP41!
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I’ve owned two of these. Had one in the baby’s room and one in the toddler/preschoolers room. They both worked great and I was lucky enough to find the second one at a resale shop for $30. What a deal!
Erin A.
Batavia, OH
This product did a good job. The picture clarity and the I formation given on the screen was always accurate. This product worked for us for about 6 years until it stopped charging. The original charging cord stopped working and we had a hard time finding a good replacement.
Jamie C.
Oxford, MA
Good quality I’ve had an older model of this for about 7 years now and it still works. The battery life is short with these even since day one but I don’t mind plugging it in over night.
Autumn G.
Watertown, SD
Absolutely love this monitor, such a piece of mind being able to check on my children at a glance. And without getting out of bed! The pan tilt function is great for checking in when they are laying at the foot of the bed, or playing in the room.
Jennifer M.
This baby monitor never disappointed us. You are able to control the camera from the monitor so you can tilt and rotate to see different angles. It also has features like playing music or being able to talk into the monitor. The battery lasted long and it was worth the money!
Jennifer T.
Palmyra, NJ
Love this multiple ways to set up clear picture. You can talk through the monitor too
Melissa H.
Massapequa, NY
We bought this monitor and I love how it has the app on my phone so I can check in when I’m not home. However the battery doesn’t last long after a while of using it. They also stopped making this so we couldn’t purchase another camera for our second baby.
Madelyn J.
Elmhurst, IL
got this for my shower and we still use it . works amazing such a helpful product and so happy with it . will use with my second child
Kristine V.
Brentwood, CA
There are a lot of monitors out there that just need your phone. For us we wanted our own separate device to watch the baby. So if we needed our phone for emergencies it would be free for us to use.
Jaclyn B.
Chattanooga, TN
We love this monitor! The camera was easy to mount up high on the wall so we can see every single part of the baby’s room! The only thing I wish it could do that it doesn’t would be to block out the white noise and only share sound when the baby is talking or crying, instead of having to listen to the sound machine through it all night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roberia A.