MOTOMCO LTD. Motomco 32420-3 Tomcat Mice Glue Board

Features: Tomcats glue boards capture mice without poison The powerful adhesive holds rodents securely once they step onto the glue Adhesive traps are ready to use and easy to dispose of Place glue boards at 5-8 foot intervals in areas where mice will most likely cross over them as they move from hiding place Best locations are along walls, runways, and gnawed openings where mice are most likely to travel 4 per package What's In The Box: Motomco 32420-3 Tomcat Mice Glue Board see more...

Review (1)
Kim L.
Indiana, PA
Not exactly a fun topic. If you are in need of a way to rid of rats or mice, these do work rather well. I will say if you have a curious pet these are not always the best. Our dog got one stuck on his paw with a mouse. Needless to say I wasn't very excited about that. My hubby was out of town so I made my dad leave work, and remove his foot off the sticky bit.
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
I've seen these around.... But do they actually work?!