Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Mariam B.Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Joseane v.Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Nicky H.

BY MOTIVES BY LOREN RIDINGER

Apryl S.
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Motives, Little Black Dress eyeliner, is the perfect eyeliner especially for summer. It has great staying power, once applied it stays in place regardless of the heat and humidity. The color pay off is awesome as the color is super black. For the price of $17.95 it last at least a year, the price cannot be beat!
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Motives Little Black Dress gel liner! Creates very clean sharp lines for the perfect cat eye or can be smudged if wanting more of a smokey look! Great for all day wear and hardly smudges off once it's set in place! I use an angled eye brush to apply and it works perfect for application!
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only eyeliner I use!! It's so amazing and word wonders! And if it starts to dry out just use a little olive oil and it's like new again!! Lasts a long time too!!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Talk about no budge waterproof, this stuff lasts forever and even if it dries a squirt or two of ten years younger and it rises from the dead!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Lasts all day! Looks natural! I put this on till and bottom of lid! It's flawless!! Easy to use with a thin brush, and stays on even when wet!
Cat H.
Cat H.
Stays on well and I really love how easy it is for me to put on even with my less than stable hands. Way easier than pencil.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Taunton, MA
This is great for dark lines and you don't have to worry about a pencil breaking and having to sharpen it.
This stuff stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Sometimes I accidentally sleep in it and it stays on
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Sanford , NC
The motives mineral gel eyeliner is a great product. I love it. I soooo recommend it to others.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Stays put better than any gel eyeliner I've tried! Perfect for me because my hands aren't quite steady enough for liquid eyeliner. I wore this during prom and it lasted all night (and trust me, my face got plenty sweaty), while also came off super easily with a few swipes of a makeup remover wipe. Definitely would recommend!
Amy T.
I love this type of product is it similar to the L'Oreal product or would you say this is better? I find the L'Oreal After a time start running up your eyes.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Does this gel eyeliner smudge?