BY MOTIVES BY LOREN RIDINGER

• I love this type of product is it similar to the L'Or...2 Answers
  • I love this type of product is it similar to the L'Or...1 Answers
  • I love this type of product is it similar to the L'Or...1 Answers
Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner
  • "I'm not good at all when i do eyeliner with gel. But with this one I do beautiful ones. Love it so much. " in 7 reviews
  • "Motives, Little Black Dress eyeliner, is the perfect eyeliner especially for summer. It has great staying power, once applied it stays in place regardless of the heat and humidity. The color pay off is awesome as the color is super black. For the price of $17.95 it last at least a year, the price cannot be beat! " in 5 reviews
Sophia W.
Super creamy, pigment, easily to apply and just plain beautiful! It sets and doesn't budge afterwards regardless of rain or shine. It's matte and perhaps isn't the blackest of black, but it's black enough for me! Personally I would rather use a pen liner so I wouldn't have to wash brushes or worry about the gel drying out, but for a gel liner, this is pretty awesome.

I used the gel eyeliner to line my eyes and fill in brows. For tutorial instructions, please checkout my Instagram at @Ciyradyl
Maureen A.
I love the gel eyeliner because of my oily skin. I received this product as a gift. I think compared to other gel eyeliners it’s better don’t need much but it is hard to take off, it’s very easy to apply. I would buy this product again it lasts a long time tho.
Megan S.
usa
this is a great gel eye line if that's what youre looking for! last all day and applies like a dream! you only need a small amount because a little goes a long way!
Khendra R.
Tierra Verde, FL
This is by far the BESTgel liner I have tried. It is creamy and glides on very smooth. You get a long lasting bold line. It stays on even when the tears begin rolling. I use this with clients and well as myself. It makes a perfect wing liner.
Nicole C.
Stays put better than any gel eyeliner I've tried! Perfect for me because my hands aren't quite steady enough for liquid eyeliner. I wore this during prom and it lasted all night (and trust me, my face got plenty sweaty), while also came off super easily with a few swipes of a makeup remover wipe. Definitely would recommend!
Nicky H.
From a MUA's perspective this gel liner is pretty average. The formula is not as dark or dense as some other lines I prefer. But I do agree it has staying power. I would not purchase again only because it's inferior in the market of gel eyeliners.
Jennifer O.
South Houston, TX
The best gel eyeliner i have ever tried. Glides on easily and smooth. Lasts all day and is waterproof. I have tried other gel eyeliners but i always came back to this one its my favorite!
Chu Y.
My favorite gel liner! I already bought another online since I use it so much. It's very matte and easy to use. I use an angle brush since it does the best job. Price wise it's very reasonable!
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
Caitlyn E.
Newton, KS
Love the Motives Little Black Dress gel liner! Creates very clean sharp lines for the perfect cat eye or can be smudged if wanting more of a smokey look! Great for all day wear and hardly smudges off once it's set in place! I use an angled eye brush to apply and it works perfect for application!
Amy T.
I love this type of product is it similar to the L'Oreal product or would you say this is better? I find the L'Oreal After a time start running up your eyes.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Does this gel eyeliner smudge?