BY MOTIVES BY LOREN RIDINGER

Nicole C.
Stays put better than any gel eyeliner I've tried! Perfect for me because my hands aren't quite steady enough for liquid eyeliner. I wore this during prom and it lasted all night (and trust me, my face got plenty sweaty), while also came off super easily with a few swipes of a makeup remover wipe. Definitely would recommend!
Nicky H.
From a MUA's perspective this gel liner is pretty average. The formula is not as dark or dense as some other lines I prefer. But I do agree it has staying power. I would not purchase again only because it's inferior in the market of gel eyeliners.
Jennifer O.
South Houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best gel eyeliner i have ever tried. Glides on easily and smooth. Lasts all day and is waterproof. I have tried other gel eyeliners but i always came back to this one its my favorite!
Chu Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite gel liner! I already bought another online since I use it so much. It's very matte and easy to use. I use an angle brush since it does the best job. Price wise it's very reasonable!
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Motives, Little Black Dress eyeliner, is the perfect eyeliner especially for summer. It has great staying power, once applied it stays in place regardless of the heat and humidity. The color pay off is awesome as the color is super black. For the price of $17.95 it last at least a year, the price cannot be beat!
Caitlyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Motives Little Black Dress gel liner! Creates very clean sharp lines for the perfect cat eye or can be smudged if wanting more of a smokey look! Great for all day wear and hardly smudges off once it's set in place! I use an angled eye brush to apply and it works perfect for application!
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner and was amazing especially for my Halloween look (pinup) military girl :) it is so smooth and literally lasts all day and night long if that is the case.i love it so much and definitely suggest it
Jamie N.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only eyeliner I use!! It's so amazing and word wonders! And if it starts to dry out just use a little olive oil and it's like new again!! Lasts a long time too!!
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Talk about no budge waterproof, this stuff lasts forever and even if it dries a squirt or two of ten years younger and it rises from the dead!
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Lasts all day! Looks natural! I put this on till and bottom of lid! It's flawless!! Easy to use with a thin brush, and stays on even when wet!
Amy T.
I love this type of product is it similar to the L'Oreal product or would you say this is better? I find the L'Oreal After a time start running up your eyes.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Does this gel eyeliner smudge?