BY MOTIONS

Find hair care products at Target.com! Motions weightless detangling conditioner - 13 oz. see more...

Shakelia B.
Jacksonville, AR
I feel this conditioner is made just for my hair. My hair is very coarse. I have problems getting combs through it. Until I condition it with Motions detangling conditioner.. This product really works it makes it easier for me to style my hair. Plus it keeps me for damaging it by pulling on it so much.
Brittney W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is awesome. It is great for detangling the hair. Motions is also a great product because they have been around for years. The smell is great, i use Motions a lot. I trust and believe in this and I would definitely buy this product again.
Sonja R.
Charleston, WV
My hair is extremely thick and becoming quite long. This packaging fits into my cabinet very well. It smells amazing. I use this every 6 weeks when my hair is washed. I have purchased this at a hair supply store and strongly recommend this product.
Kailauna P.
I go through these bottles like no other. I'm half white, half black with very curly hair and this conditioner is the best I've ever used. It's extremely moisturizing, smells great, and makes your hair nice and shiny and soft
Kimberly H.
Saint Louis, MO
Is very lightweight in and make sure hair smell really good in a detanglers your hair and she conditioning so it makes it easy to come when you're finished our recommend this product to any of my family members
Brittny M.
Lees Summit, MO
One of many faves for detangling natural hair! Finding products today is a lot easier, however a few tears who this wasn't the case. Motions was a go-to to solve my issues with detangling while conditioning.
Cathy Ann C.
I love love, this conditioner for my co-wash days. It leaves my relaxed hair so soft. I love this scent. I love the Motions line of products but some formulae has changed
Artrice F.
Flint, MI
With as tangled as my hair can get, this product is ESSENTIAL in my hair care routine. I have been using it for years and will continue to use it for years to come.
Bee B.
I use this after I take my install out because my hair is more prone to tangle at that time. It not only detangles, but it adds a shine to my hair after its dry.
Minouche T.
West Palm Beach, FL
This moisturizer is the best. It has great slip and provides great moisture. You do not have put in a lot of product. It's really a great product.