BY MOTIONS

Find hair care products at Target.com! Motions weightless detangling conditioner - 13 oz. see more...

Dayna J.
Lees Summit, MO
I love to use this product on my natural hair. For as far back as I can remember my mom used motions hair products on my hair and it always left my hair healthy and soft. In addition to leaving your hair in excellent shape it also smells realllllyyyy good! So yeah I'd definitely recommend this product and their entire line of products.
Shakelia B.
Jacksonville, AR
I feel this conditioner is made just for my hair. My hair is very coarse. I have problems getting combs through it. Until I condition it with Motions detangling conditioner.. This product really works it makes it easier for me to style my hair. Plus it keeps me for damaging it by pulling on it so much.
Brittney W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is awesome. It is great for detangling the hair. Motions is also a great product because they have been around for years. The smell is great, i use Motions a lot. I trust and believe in this and I would definitely buy this product again.
Sonja R.
Charleston, WV
My hair is extremely thick and becoming quite long. This packaging fits into my cabinet very well. It smells amazing. I use this every 6 weeks when my hair is washed. I have purchased this at a hair supply store and strongly recommend this product.
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
I use this in the shower to detangle after I've shampooed my, my hair is thick so it can be difficult to detangle after a shampoo and takes up a quite a bit of my time, but motions condtioner cuts my time in half its easier to get the comb through my hair. I don't have any snagging or knots in my as the condtioner helps loosens any I may have had.
Kailauna P.
I go through these bottles like no other. I'm half white, half black with very curly hair and this conditioner is the best I've ever used. It's extremely moisturizing, smells great, and makes your hair nice and shiny and soft
Lauren F.
Because of the texture of my hair, at times it becomes very tangled. Using this detangler has helped so much and has brought soooo much relief to my arms (from having to comb) and my head (from being yanked on). TWO THUMBS UP
Sabrina E.
Pontiac, MI
This has to be the black girl go to product. I have always used it ever since I was a kid. It is a bit too heavy but I still appreciate it. Yes i recommend it. I also tried the garnier frutis whis is lighter but motions adds a bit more nutrients. I will definantly buy again
Tanea C.
Bellevue, NE
I love this product. I use it on my daughter's hair because they complain about me combing their to harsh because they're hair is so kinky. I bought it from the neighborhood Walmart. Easy to find and labeled under detanglers. I will definitely be purchasing this product again
Rayna G.
When I was looking for a staple item for my bathroom collection of conditioners I had to use motions. I have dry hair, that definitely needs moisture. My hair is very damaged. I think it works well if you sit with a shower cap and under the dryer for the most benefit.