BY MOTIONS

Achieve maximum bounce and body for limp hair using motions weightless conditioning shampoo. see more...

Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
When I use this shampoo, I usually use it as a first lather shampoo. It does a good job at getting really sudsy and it's great for first rinse.
Jonease B.
Gulfport, MS
This shampoo is awesome! I have been using this product for a few months now and I live it!!! It has a very great smell!
Latina S.
Little Rock , AR
Motions Weightless Conditioning Shampoo smells good, made my hair smell good, and left my hair and scalp feeling clean.
Simone J.
Very light shampoo. It smells amazing and it comes in handy when you don't have any conditioner, it's like two in one!
Ariadne J.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and refreshed. Never second best for me. I would recommend this to anyone.
Shakira P.
It's for a quick wash and go. If you want to just have everything in one. I love conditioning shampoos. Good product
Nyshalae H.
Cincinnati, OH
Made my hair really soft and it made it smell really nice . I recommend this product to every one .
Chrissy H.
Lancaster, CA
Used with conditioner, love it.Made my hair really soft.It didn't feel heavy at all.Smells Good!!
Breana C.
San Diego, CA
Really helps soften my hair and the detangling process. It leaves a nice fresh and clean smell.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Great shampoo for natural or processed hair. I love the fragrance of the Motions haircare line!