BY MOTIONS

Achieve maximum bounce and body for limp hair using motions weightless conditioning shampoo. see more...

Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
I do love how it detangles my hair while I am washing it. It lathers really well and gives my hair that extra squeak to let me know it's clean. I only want to stop using it because it is not sulfate and paraben free but I love it so I can't stop using it.
Sophia T.
This shampoo is ok, and it smells good, but the times I did use this product, my hair has felt super stripped. It made it harder for me to detangle my hair when applying conditioner, I would not buy this product again.
Diamond W.
Las Vegas
I really enjoy using this product when I am planning on wearing my hair down and straight. It doesn't make your hair greasy or heavy, and gives you flowing hair as if you came from the salon. The shampoo leaves your hair feeling rejuvenated and fresh. I recommend this shampoo for the people who do not like to have a lot of product in their hair, and wants it to feel light and flowy. Good buy.
Antoinette W.
MANSFIELD, TX
I love love love this!!! I don't normally wash my own hair at home, i go to the stylist because i have so much hair and its so thick. However, when I do wash my hair i use Motions Weightless Conditioning Shampoo!!! It is #SimplyAmazing. It lives up to it's name, after using this product it leaves my hair silky smooth and weightless. I love it!
Deena R.
Great shampoo. It does however make it hard to manage your hair. It feels like it really stripes away all the residual build up. You definitely will need a good conditioner afterwards.
Dee R.
Eastman, GA
I used this shampoo for a while and though it wasn't my favorite I did like it. I definitely like the fact that they're is no weighing residue left behind so styling my hair is very easy. Also had a very pleasant smell.
Brittany J.
Works great. I love using it. Definitely your friend if you're a black woman with thick hair like myself. Works wonders but the shrinkage is ultra real after using the conditioner which I am fine with and love.
G-na M.
Hickory, NC
I love this product because when I shampoo my hair it's not weighed down with product and residue after my wash. It leaves my hair clean, refreshed, and moving.
Marietta A.
Winston Salem, NC
I like using this brand more often than any other brands that I use. In between my salon visits I use this and after two washes my hair feels clean and soft.
LaTonda W.
So good. With this shampoo you hair just flows I enjoy using it. It is good when you are very busy. Just wash, apply heat protective, blow dry and go