BY MOTIONS

With Dual-Phase Technology Helps Deeply Nourish Hair 2 Helps Repair Brittle Hair 3 Promotes Soft Look Feel Deeply nourishes with two formulas in one - the white stripe contains keratin and a nourishing protein complex that penetrates deeply to help repair dry, brittle hair, while the rich gold stripe conditions hair and locks in essential nutrients. Together, they help restore chemically processed hair to a healthy, smooth, soft look and feel. see more...

Carletta J.
Rock Island, IL
I used the condition and it made my hair a lot more manageable. It did not dry out my hair and kept it shiny
reanna m.
Madison, WI
Motions has on of the best smelling products that ihave use this product has grown my hair so much.
Latosha B.
This product is awesome. It helped restore life and color in my hair. I will be using again.
Maya H.
I love all motions product for my natural hair! Perfect line for African American hair care.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Love this product it work so good for my scalp and my damage hair this is the best

back