Motions Styling Aid Weightless Clear Hairdressing 6oz uploaded by Ishimina R.

BY MOTIONS

Give Your Fine-To-Medium Textured Hair That Extra Styling Boost With This Clear Hairdressing. Feather-Light Formula Reduces Frizz While Moisturizers Add Suppleness And Shine. Oil Free And No Build Up For Bounce And Body Use On Relaxed, Pressed, Natural, Weaved Hair Made In Usa see more...

Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
This is one of my go to hair products. It's a light weight formula that spreads through your hair very easily! I have been using this product for six years. It started in a smaller jar and worked it's way to a bigger one. And I am so happy that it did. The price is reasonable and a little goes a long way.

Wet or dry hair it works the same leaving your hair shiny and soft. It's true to what it stands for! This is highly recommended for natural, transitioning, or relaxed hair!
Keshia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this because it is lightweight and smells good. It leave my hair soft and moisturize. I usually use it after I perm my hair or when I want my hair and scalp to have more moisture
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
i have relaxed hair and it can be very dry and itchy and this product leaves my hair soft an moisturized and looking so healthy
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super super ricas me encantan sus olores hay muchos de que escoger, prefiero los no muy dulces jijiji cual prefieres tu??
Chiquita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product while I still had a relaxer in. It is lightweight and smells great. But... that's about it. I'm not sure what it is supposed to do. It makes it slick enough to wrap hair that needs a relaxer soon. But I didn't notice a bounce or extra moist or anything awesome about it. I got it in a travel size. I wont use it again.
Kenia H.
BLACKLICK, OH
This is a product that I wouldn't use too much. I like motions products but the weightless clear dressing left my hair feeling limp and a bit greasy. This product is okay and may work for other hair types, just not mine.