BY MOTIONS

Light and fluffy styling pudding, with shea butter, coconut and avocado oils, designed to hydrate and lightly define curls, while reducing frizz. Hair feels soft and looks healthy. see more...

Motions® Style Hydrate My Curls Hair Pudding 8 fl. oz. Jar
  • "Unfortunately, my curls were not hydrated, I used this is a moisturizer for my twist out and it was very dry hair which looked like I did not apply anything to my hair :( " in 2 reviews
  • "addition of olive oil for a quick fix." in 1 review
  • "I used this when i started doing my natural hair styles." in 1 review
  • "The first time I used it was for a wash and go and I had to go back over my hair with coconut oil to get it to do anything." in 1 review
  • "Each time I try to wash the product out, it takes a long time because of the product buildup." in 1 review
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This pudding product feels great in my hair. I love the way it slicks down my hair and it is better than the other brands of hair products. It is a very effective product. I will recommend this to everyone I know. It is a very awesome product to have in your home.
Erica A.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this product while visiting close friends out of town. I was not very pleased with it at all. It left my hair dry and with zero shine. The first time I used it was for a wash and go and I had to go back over my hair with coconut oil to get it to do anything. The second time I used it was for a twist out, I had to use a leave in conditioner and more coconut oil PLUS this product to get a sliver of the results I'm used to. It can work but not alone, you'll need super conditioned hair and an oil on top of it to get the desired results.
Jessica Y.
Orlando, FL
My local grocer had a sale on Motion's products 3 for 10$ , so I picked this up. Washed my hair with my usual shampoo and conditioner and even a mask. I applied this and the next morning my hair felt heavy, looked flat and my frizz factor was through the roof . This product literally ate all the moisture from my hair. Which, if you have curls you know how awful that feels and looks! Took me 3 shampoo's to remove the dry waxy residue from my hair. Never ever ever again! This product made me reconsider Motion's brand altogether.
Maegan J.
Baltimore , MD
I recently learned how to master this item and have juicy curls with no dryness. Use this item after you wash your hair in the LOC method (Liquid Oil Cream). Apply a generous amount. Then put a shower cap on for 30 mins or however long you want. Then let air dry.

I would give this item an A but because the item works great as deep conditioner instead of a curl definer which it is marked as I give it a B.
Leeya B.
Augusta, GA
I bought this product about two years ago and still have the jar. It is NOT one that I enjoy seeing, and worse to use. I used this for a twistout and it made my hair limp and greasy. It lasted a day. The next time, I tried it to re-moisturize my hair. This did nothing good either. If anything, when I woke up the next day my hair was dryer, and had an artificial shine to it. Each time I try to wash the product out, it takes a long time because of the product buildup. This product has really been a waste of my time and money.
Tiffany L.
Hot Springs , AR
I used this on my daughters hair, we were trying to do a natural twist out. I used this and her hair was so dry and frizzy afterward. I also later used it on my own mixed race curly dry hair and had to use other products with it. Most people who use this stuff have dry hair. Thing is it's not going to last long at all.
Shyreeta C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used this with the Define My Curls Crème. My Pudding is now empty after 3 uses...the Crème isn't even half gone. I used this product for flat twists, 2 strand twists, and a twistout. It smells nice and will hold like most puddings on the market, but I think it needs the crème to do a lasting twistout. Lots of shine at 1st but the shine dissipates and gets dusty the next day. I wish it was more moisturizing. It's not my fav but I bought it in a 3/$10 sale at Walgreen's so it was worth trying (and worth the $3.33 I paid for it). Btw...the 3rd product was the Shampoo which was amazing!!
Jamilatu A.
Arlington , MA
I love this hair pudding cream. It's very moisturizing and leave your hair also infused with oil. It's the perfect none greasy alternative to hair grease. You can apply this when your hair is wet and when it dries it leaves your curls defined, moisturized and shiny. I wish I could order a huge jar of this.
Jabreel W.
Metairie, LA
This product has a nice smell and consistency for a "pudding" type product. The product felt smooth in my hands and glides easily on my hair. Once this product dried on my hair my twists were not very soft nor were the curls very defined once I unraveled the twists. I definitely have better products in the arsenal and would only probably use this product as a last resort.
tamara t.
Honestly it took this long to discover my curls? Well. Done. Really amazing and very affordable, natural. It's not with as much honey as I need but if it was I'm sure it would cost 4x this amount. Isoplus also rockstar quality.
Tina K.
Love love love love this hair pudding! sleeps great and doesn't fry out your hair ! I get compliments every time I use this on my braid out!