Hair CareHair Styling ProductsMotions
Motions Style Hydrate My Curls Hair Pudding

Motions® Style Hydrate My Curls Hair Pudding

by Motions

Light and fluffy styling pudding, with shea butter, coconut and avocado oils, designed to hydrate and lightly define curls, while reducing frizz. Hair feels soft and looks healthy.

Love love love love this hair pudding! sleeps great and doesn't fry out your hair ! I get compliments every time I use this on my braid out!
Start your review of Motions® Style Hydrate My Curls Hair Pudding!
Product Highlights
Unfortunately, my curls were not hydrated, I used this is a moisturizer for my twist out and it was very dry hair which looked like I did not apply anything to my hair :( in reviews
I tried it a dozen times and every time the oil build up was too much!in reviews
I used this when i started doing my natural hair styles.in reviews
It smells great and my hair looks fantastic.in reviews
addition of olive oil for a quick fix.in reviews
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this product while visiting close friends out of town. I was not very pleased with it at all. It left my hair dry and with zero shine. The first time I used it was for a wash and go and I had to go back over my hair with coconut oil to get it to do anything. The second time I used it was for a twist out, I had to use a leave in conditioner and more coconut oil PLUS this product to get a sliver of the results I'm used to. It can work but not alone, you'll need super conditioned hair and an oil on top of it to get the desired results.
Dorchester, MA
I love this hair pudding cream. It's very moisturizing and leave your hair also infused with oil. It's the perfect none greasy alternative to hair grease. You can apply this when your hair is wet and when it dries it leaves your curls defined, moisturized and shiny. I wish I could order a huge jar of this.
Oak Park, MI
I didn't like the ingredients to much and when I use on my ends it left my hair dry but it gives a nice shine and hold if you want to use it for your edges.
Randallstown, MD
I recently learned how to master this item and have juicy curls with no dryness. Use this item after you wash your hair in the LOC method (Liquid Oil Cream). Apply a generous amount. Then put a shower cap on for 30 mins or however long you want. Then let air dry. I would give this item an A but because the item works great as deep conditioner instead of a curl definer which it is marked as I give it a B.
PHOENIX
Leaves your hair very soft. The smell is amazing. The price is reasonable for the size of the jar. It rejuvenates your hair and give life back to your hair. It met all expectations with the coarse hair that I have. It leave your hair moisturized.
New Orleans, LA
This pudding product feels great in my hair. I love the way it slicks down my hair and it is better than the other brands of hair products. It is a very effective product. I will recommend this to everyone I know. It is a very awesome product to have in your home.
Motions® Style Hydrate My Curls Hair Pudding uploaded by tamara T.
Honestly it took this long to discover my curls? Well. Done. Really amazing and very affordable, natural. It's not with as much honey as I need but if it was I'm sure it would cost 4x this amount. Isoplus also rockstar quality.
Anderson, SC
I hate this stuff. It just sits on my hair and it becomes this greasy mess. I always have to end up rewashing my hair. Who has time for that!!??
Hot Springs, AR
I used this on my daughters hair, we were trying to do a natural twist out. I used this and her hair was so dry and frizzy afterward. I also later used it on my own mixed race curly dry hair and had to use other products with it. Most people who use this stuff have dry hair. Thing is it's not going to last long at all.
Orlando, FL
My local grocer had a sale on Motion's products 3 for 10$ , so I picked this up. Washed my hair with my usual shampoo and conditioner and even a mask. I applied this and the next morning my hair felt heavy, looked flat and my frizz factor was through the roof . This product literally ate all the moisture from my hair. Which, if you have curls you know how awful that feels and looks! Took me 3 shampoo's to remove the dry waxy residue from my hair. Never ever ever again! This product made me reconsider Motion's brand altogether.