Motions Salon Haircare Shine Enhancing Pomade uploaded by Chiffon B.Motions Salon Haircare Shine Enhancing Pomade uploaded by Lorenza C.

BY MOTIONS

M™ Motions Salon Haircare Shine Enhancing Pomade.
New look new fragrance. see more...

• Would this work well in my bi racial sons gaur which us very kinky2 Answers
Chiffon B.
Memphis, Tn
It's great my hair period .... It keep my hair nice and shine everyday... And stay in place
Lorenza C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great hair product if your not crazy for jells or jams in your hair. The consistency is nice and smells great, it evenly spreads nicely with natural curly hair. It lays down my baby hair easily for the entire day and what's great is that I don't experience the dry flaking with most jells usually at the end of the day drying my hair out and having to brush it out so often. Very affordable and last a good amount before having to buy another jar.
Neen B.
My hair is normally very dry due to having extremely tight coils. So its really an issue for moisture to stay in my hair. I've started using motions enhancing pomade & so much about my hair has changed. I'm now able to lock moisture in my hair & have an amazing all day lasting shine.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This looks like it would a be good product for someone with dry hair. It should add the right amount shine if you don't use too much. Using too much may make it look greasy
Rosmery C.
Newark, NJ
I really did not like this product. I bought it to help me managed my curly hair but it doesn't help at all. It just makes your hair greasy!
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
My cousin has nappy curly hair so i bought him this pomade to help him and he really didn't like it
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I gave some of this stuff to my friend for his birthday and he loves it a lot
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Would this work well in my bi racial sons gaur which us very kinky