Motions® Professional Smooth & Straighten Neutralizing Shampoo with Blue Color Signal 16 fl. oz. Bottle

BY MOTIONS

Motions Neutralizing Shampoo, infused with Monoi Oil and Silk Proteins, restores hair back to its natural pH level while gently removing traces of relaxer. Helps remove mineral buildup and minimize dullness in hair, for luxuriously soft hair that's full of body, bounce and intense shine. see more...

stapha c.
I recently ordered the Motions Neutralizing shampoo and so far I'm very pleased with the product. The scent is not overwhelming like other neutralizing shampoos I've tried in the past. I also love the blue color signal. The only drawback is that it contains sulfates.
Gabby H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have coarse African-American hair. I love all things from Motions. I use their relaxer and after applying during washout, I use the neutralizing shampoo. It does have a nicer scent to it than the other neutralizing shampoos on the market. Leaves my hair feeling healthy, silky and smooth.
Asia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I picked up this type of Motions shampoo one day just trying something different. I picked this product because I have natural hair and assumed smooth and straighten would help in that area. Then I learned that I had to perm my hair, lol..this is a shampoo for washing out perms.. So I of course only used it when it was time to get a perm
Margarita G.
I'm a hairdresser and I'm always doing African Americans hair so motions is one of my go to Brad's I love the motions professional smoothing straighten neutralizing shampoo with blue color signal every time I do a relaxer on my client's hair I put the shampoo in their hair and it turns blue every time to let you know that you haven't rinsed out the relaxer completely once it runs clear you know that if you have all the relaxer out of their hair and it won't ruin them so you're in the clear to do the conditioner is awesome
Fiona C.
Cambria Heights, NY
It was great at its job. I no longer relax my hair so my grading my be a little bias but if you do relax your hair i recommend it plus the product is very affordable. On that note more expensive products do work better.
Natasha A.
Newport News, VA
All I can say is that this product is truly . Recommend to anyone ! It definently is true to what it says it does. it is super awesome and I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!
Zavanda W.
I have used this product for years. I stick with it because it doesn't weigh my hair down and has a pleasant smell. I woulf definitely recommend to other woman.
Alaja W.
Fontana , CA
I do use this very often and it is very vin isn't. The only negative I have to say about this product is it can weigh down your hair if you use too much
Patricia W.
Newport News, VA
Once I relaxed my hair i had to use the shampoo an it was great lathered up great an my hair was not tangled and it was easy to comb threw
Shaneka L.
Flint, MI
This product is great. It leaves my hair shiny with a lot of body and bounce. If u have long thick hair Motions is the way to go!