Motions® Professional Nourish & Care Active Moisture Lavish Shampoo 16 fl. oz. Bottle

BY MOTIONS

Restores textured hair's natural moisture balance while gently cleansing. Moisture-Replenish Blend, infused with Shea Butter, Coconut and Olive Oils, helps seal in vital nourishment and stop the cycle of hair dehydration. For hair that feels continuously moisturized, luxuriously smooth and soft. Suitable for curly, coarse, dry textures. see more...

• Does anyone know anything about a shampoo called Andalou ...1 Answers
Iesha H.
Somerset, NJ
It leaves your hair feeling fabulous.... I really like it.... It works great on ethnic hair...
Toni E.
Washington, DC
I don't like this shampoo only because it dries my natural hair out after I rinse it out
Alysia F.
Lathers up really thick and clean extremely well also makes my hair soft and manageable
Angel S.
Very great product. I'm not a Motions fanatic but this one topped the chart!
Jyleah S.
It smells great, comes in a distinctive packaging so you know you're purchasing the correct brand. It's free or parabens and other harsh chemicals and leaves hair feeling clean and airy.
deshona s.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling really soft and clean. It definitely still needs to be followed with a good conditioner or moisturizer
Juliana H.
Trinidad and Tobago
Great product, leaves my hair soft and manageable ( my curls can be a bit unruly at times) and of course great smell
Muriel P.
Does anyone know anything about a shampoo called Andalou naturals full volume?I have never heard of it before and I was wondering if anyone tried it? I know that we don't have it in any stores here where I come from.