Motions® Professional Nourish & Care Active Moisture Lavish Shampoo 16 fl. oz. Bottle

BY MOTIONS

Restores textured hair's natural moisture balance while gently cleansing. Moisture-Replenish Blend, infused with Shea Butter, Coconut and Olive Oils, helps seal in vital nourishment and stop the cycle of hair dehydration. For hair that feels continuously moisturized, luxuriously smooth and soft. Suitable for curly, coarse, dry textures. see more...

• Does anyone know anything about a shampoo called Andalou ...1 Answers
Britney F.
Edmond, OK
Oh my gosh I love this shampoo it's very hard to find ethnic hair type of shampoos I have no very thick hair and I'm so glad the big made something like this product really helps my hair grow and helps it stay healthy and strong throughout the year I definitely would but I do by all of the time so I truly recommend this to someone with African-American or Indian and African American type of hair shampoo
Eva C.
This product smells amazing. It works great with my course hair. I love the texture it leaves with my hair including when I had weave. I would recommend this to anybody who has African-American style hair.
Christina Q.
I've used this product off and on for a few years. Now that I'm switching from using relaxers to natural hair, I think this will become my regular shampoo. It has the ingredients I need to keep my hair moist. And it smells great.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Another good shampoo for natural hair. I always pick this up at my local beauty supply store. It lathers up well. It makes my hair feel clean. It is very affordable and alway a good shampoo to rotate between.
Marcus T.
Atlanta, GA
This product is amazing. I've been using it since high school. I like how it doesn't strip our hair of nutrients and leaves it very soft and moisturized.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
I love Motions Shampoo it works really well in my hair. My hair is thick and long also a little damaged and this shampoo repairs and restores.
Sherice W.
Motions is a great product I really love the way it makes my hair feel.it replenishes the vitamins in my hair which makes it manageable.
Chauntelle R.
Mcdonough, GA
This shampoo Leaves your hair feeling very bouncy and soft!! When combined with the conditioner, you get better results!
Addy J.
Denver, CO
I love motions hair product. I've used it all my life. It helps manage my hair. I definitely would recommend this product
Autumn C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product leaves the hair very flowy and a lot of body. Great smell also left hair very clean feeling
Muriel P.
Does anyone know anything about a shampoo called Andalou naturals full volume?I have never heard of it before and I was wondering if anyone tried it? I know that we don't have it in any stores here where I come from.