Motions® Professional Neutralizing Shampoo 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by makhallah t.

BY MOTIONS

Motions Neutralizing Shampoo gently cleanses as it removes residual alkali from the hair and scalp. Infused with a blend of natural extracts and conditioners, this post-relaxer shampoo's smoothing formula restores hair's natural moisture balance, leaving hair looking soft and silky. see more...

Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I've been having my hair washed with this for ages. I don't really like the smell, but that's okay. It's really good and I use both this and the conditioner. It's the only shampoo I use all the time.
Marie L.
Usé este shampoo por mucho tiempo, a veces lo intercalaba con otros para no acostumbrar al cabello, sin embargo probe por usar solo este shampoo y por un buen tiempo resultó a la perfección. Mi cabello esta muy decolorado y por lo tanto me venia de maravilla, pero desde hace un mes hasta estos días, mi cabello estaba rebelde, con frizz y era indomable! No podía creer que era el shampoo, sin embargo hice la prueba y empece a usar otro. Mi cabello ha vuelto a ser el mismo cabello perfecto que solía ser. ¡Motions es perfecto, pero no para usarlo por siempre chicas!
makhallah t.
Saint Louis, MO
As said before, this product is good for removing relaxers but not as regular shampoo. When I used to relax my hair this was my goto and I love it, it has a great smell (to me) and a real good clean (of course seeing as it was used to help get our relaxers) .
Brittany N.
Temple Hills, MD
Ive used this shampoo for a long time. Especially the wash days when I want to get it fresh and clean. Scent is not the best. I use it once or twice a month. Gets hair very clean. Could be a different scent. Definitely buy again though. Recommend it!
Danielle P.
Whittier, CA
I really do love this product. Helps maintain my natural hair. I use it every time I wash my hair which is another every month. Great product, one of the best on the market. My hair is between 4B and 4C for reference. Virgin hair. Never dyed or relaxed! Even use to wash my weave and sometimes even my makeup brushes!
Emily B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is a great product, it leaves your hair very soft. I bought it from my local grocery store, very affordable considering the expensive prices for good hair care products. I have extremely course hair and I am satisfied with this product!
Ja'Necia M.
It's not a high quality product. It does what it says, neautralizes relaxers, but it doesn't have any moisturizing properties and you would definitely need a higher quality deep conditioner afterwards.
Yaschel H.
Bloomfield , CT
Loved this product because my hair is permed and it helps to neutralize the perm better than most other products. This is super affordable it is only a couple dollars. I use a permanent hair color that dulls over time so I reapply. I would buy this again and have been for years
Destiny B.
I loved this product for the most and used it for years until I went natural. When j went natural I felt like it stripped my hair but overall it was a good product for people with relaxed hair.
Maya H.
While i don't approve of relaxing your hair, I started using this shampoo when i relax my mothers hair and have noticed a positive change in her hair health. love it.