BY GENERIC

Motions Professional CPR Treatment Shampoo: Critical protection and repair For all hair textures Ideal for chemically-treated or natural hair see more...

Melinda L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Get the whole CPR hair line. I have had two traumatic hair experience. One was die to highlights and the other to using heating tools to much. My broke of bad. Both times when I used this products it help restore the health back into my hair and help mend broken/spilt ends.
Myesha B.
I have permed hair and need a pick e up every so often, so i used the CPR treatment to give my hair an extra boost. I'm real picky when it come to what i put in my hair but i gotta say, this is the best investment I've ever made. :)
Ixhon A.