BY GENERIC

Motions Oil Sheen & Conditioning Spray: Provides superb sheen With sweet almond oil see more...

• Are spray lotions good for you?1 Answers
  • What is this providing to my hair? I have been using mot...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jeneia P.
Motions Oil Sheen & Conditioning Spray is amazing it instantly moisturizes dry hair and it has a lasting shine. It's perfect for natural hair and the smell is amazing. Overall this is a great product and great for the hair.
Eva C.
Amazing stuff for my type of coarse hair! it stops The frizziness of my hair and lasts all day while hydrating all the way to my roots it's very cheap and I have bought it many times over and over again and I will continue to do so!
Breanna L.
This stuff is really good. It has a light scent but it's not overpowering. It claims to instantly moisturize dry hair and leave a shine, which I believe it does. You just have to be careful to not over do it. It can make your hair a bit oily. For me a little goes a long way.
Tori C.
I got this today but first impressions are amazing with this product!!!! It smells amazing. I feel like this will be a go to product for me
Ashley T.
This product is a good conditioner and leaves a nice gloss to your hair, don't over do the product or your hair can become oily.
Ysabel R.
Bronx, NY
Love, the way it smells, leaves my hair smooth and moisturized, worth the buy! (Especially for my natural ladies out there)
Jules H.
Lynchburg, Virginia
Love this it makes my hair shiny and soft if I use it right I use it when I braid my hair for waves and it works great!
Brittany H.
It makes my hair very soft and shiny all day. I like the smell. it is lightweight so it doesn't weigh your hair down.
Tracie F.
Smells wonderful but I've found it dries out my hair. Purchased at Walmart, reasonable price but won't buy again.
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Love the smell great not over powering and has a lasting sheen! It has jojoba oil which is good for your hair.
Dymond T.
Miamisburg, OH
What is this providing to my hair? I have been using motions for three months.
meghan m.
De Soto, MO
Are spray lotions good for you?