Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion 12 oz. uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY MOTIONS

Get smooth, silky, sexy hair with Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion. see more...

Sashai G.
This was my HG moisturizer while my hair was relaxed, and it did not disappoint! I had previously been using pink - but I didn't feel like my hair absorbed the product. This moisturizer, however, left my hair feeling silky soft! I am not relaxed anymore and am using other products that cater to natural hair, so I likely won't buy this again - but I would recommend this!!
Rosaly N.
This stuff is a real time savor. I can smooth a little through my washed hair and let it air dry or blow dry it, and my hair is silky, shiny and soft. Good stuff. Moisturizes and softens my hair just right.
Ladeisha B.
Wahiawa, HI
I love using to put my hair up into a puff or bun. It smooths and moisturize my hair really well. I definitely recommend to natural girls.
Charlene H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have been using Motions products for years on my hair. Motions has really helped my hair keep that thick and healthy look!
Shay W.
I remember using this as a kid. we called it pink lotion. now, i stay away from mineral oil, but it did the job as a kid
Ro H.
I love this product. Its great on my natural hair when I need a product to moisturize my hair and get my curls bouncy!