Motions® Nourish Leave-In Conditioner

by Motions

Pump some life back into tired tresses using motions nourish leave-in conditioner.

I have gotten a bottle of this about a year back and now I can’t find it anymore , does anyone have any idea where I can find this product?
Does it leave a good impression? Does it work?
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner. What are your thoughts on Motions?
Start your review of Motions® Nourish Leave-In Conditioner!
Product Highlights
smells great and is very cheap for the amount they give you.” in reviews
“I do straighten my hair and I can replace grease with this when I straighten my hair.Smells really good as well.” in reviews
“I have naturally curly hair, and at one point in time it was dry and brittle and after using this product, my hair was shiny and bouncy and full of life!” in reviews
“I use this and the foam while blow drying each section of my hair and it looks as if I had got a relaxer.” in reviews
“It also leaves my hair smelling great.” in reviews
TUCSON, AZ
Leaves my hair feeling moisturized and soft. I use this on my hair after I wash and right before I blow dry my hair. I do straighten my hair and I can replace grease with this when I straighten my hair.Smells really good as well.
This leave in conditioner has saved my life (and my hair) a million times. It leaves the hair soft, conditioned, and moisturized. And at a good price. I couldn't ask for more.
This leaves my hair feeling nice and soft. I don't have to worry about it tangling up when brushing or combing since it works as a great detangler. It also leaves my hair smelling great. Adds a nice shine.
Heaven on Earth
Works for my hair.. I like the smell. Easy to use. I love to spray just a little and brush my hair every night.. I know for sure this helps my hair grow and I love It
Woodlyn, PA
We use this on our two curly head daughters. Their hair is very thick and curly but with the leave in conditioner there is no worry as to knots and tangles.
Rockingham, NC
I love this leave in hair conditioner out of all the ones I've tried. I currently have the Aussie one which I hate. I plan to repurchase this one.
Seffner , FL
I'm in love with this product❤️it's affordable and its perfect for my natural hair💇🏾 lady's I would recommend this product for anybody 👍🏾👍🏾
Keeps my hair from tangling up and is super helpful with thick hair and detangling!! Leaves my hair soft and manageable for weeks on end.
I use this and the foam while blow drying each section of my hair and it looks as if I had got a relaxer. I stand behind this product!!