Motions® Nourish Leave-In Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Rosaly N.Motions® Nourish Leave-In Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by asia R.

BY MOTIONS

Pump some life back into tired tresses using motions nourish leave-in conditioner. see more...

• Does it leave a good impression? Does it work?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner. What are your though...2 Answers
  • I have really curly, damaged, poofy hair and ALWAYS need to put s...3 Answers
Motions® Nourish Leave-In Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I do straighten my hair and I can replace grease with this when I straighten my hair.Smells really good as well." in 1 review
  • "I was hoping for something to tame down my naturally big curly hair when I wanted to wear it natural, tame my frizz, and repair damage but I didn't see much of any." in 1 review
  • "smells great and is very cheap for the amount they give you." in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair smells good and very manageable." in 1 review
  • "It also leaves my hair smelling great." in 1 review
lisa v.
Seffner, FL
I'm in love with this product❤️it's affordable and its perfect for my natural hair💇🏾 lady's I would recommend this product for anybody 👍🏾👍🏾
Rosaly N.
Love this product. I use this not only for detangling but also to freshen up in between styles. Be careful around eye are with little ones. This conditioner works very well in my hair. The spray is easy to use, lasts for a long time.
Ashley A.
Prattville, AL
This product was given to me by a family member that had no use for it but has been one of my favorite products. I have been looking for a good leave in spray conditioner and this has been my go to. I have dark brown hair that is super kinky. I have been satisfied with this product since day one!
Taesha C.
I wasn't too fond of this. I was hoping for something to tame down my naturally big curly hair when I wanted to wear it natural, tame my frizz, and repair damage but I didn't see much of any. May work better for other hair types. I also wasn't too fond of the scent.
Samantha Z.
I love this product because it is so light weight on my hair. However, if you have relaxed African American hair, I would not suggest putting a ton in your hair. This product is water-based and could cause it to frizz. Works great on extensions also.
Stephanie p.
Grand Forks, ND
Smells great and is very cheap for the amount they give you. I have only used this once, but so far I cannot complain. I did not feel that it moisturized my hair. It is a protein conditioner with hydrolyzed keratin so it made my hair stronger.
Darcy D.
My daughter has curly, dry hair. Her morning routine includes spraying this in hair and combing it through. It's creates such soft, touchable hair. Yet the curls stay defined and it really keeps the frizz at bay. Would definitely recommend!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I Love motions overall! This soecific product is really good for dry and brittle hair and brings it to a soft, strong and well oiled consistency. It also helps your scalp and prevents breakage at the ends of your hair.
Symone G.
TUCSON, AZ
Leaves my hair feeling moisturized and soft. I use this on my hair after I wash and right before I blow dry my hair. I do straighten my hair and I can replace grease with this when I straighten my hair.Smells really good as well.
Jemima F.
This leave in conditioner has saved my life (and my hair) a million times. It leaves the hair soft, conditioned, and moisturized. And at a good price. I couldn't ask for more.
Kelsey T.
I have really curly, damaged, poofy hair and ALWAYS need to put some type of conditioning treatment or cream in my hair after a shower. How well does this work in the moisturizing and frizz department?
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Does it leave a good impression? Does it work?
Cierra J.
I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner. What are your thoughts on Motions?