Motions Nourish & Care Active Moisture Plus Conditioner, 1.8 fl oz uploaded by Shenee' M.

BY MOTIONS

With Moisture-Replenish Blend Helps Penetrate Hair Cuticle 2 Infused with Silk Proteins 3 Suitable for Dry Hair Instantly penetrates the hair cuticle, smoothing, softening and providing a glossy shine. Moisture-Replenish Blend, infused with Silk Proteins, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, helps seal in vital nourishment and stop the cycle of hair dehydration. For hair that feels continuously moisturized, luxuriously smooth and soft. Suitable for curly, coarse, and dry textures. see more...

Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I initially received this as a sample from my local beauty supply store, I used it and really liked it, so I ended up purchasing more.
I have a mixture of hair types going on, so finding something suitable for me can be tricky.
I use it as a deep conditioner, and sit under the dryer for about 15-20 minutes. I love the results that I get, my hair becomes soft and manageable, great for defined twist-outs.. I also appreciate the price point and fragrance of it.
Jamara C.
Kansas City, MO
I love all the motions products they smell so good and they work well on African American Hair but the conditioner is important because its what moisturizes my hair after I clean it and before I dry it or style it. I buy this product all the time this is the product line I use most often and the cost is great as well.
Jasmine B.
A huge fan of motions. I've kinda outgrown the product due to my changing hair texture but i still recommend it for various reasons. Also, it's great for children and aids in building a solid curl pattern.
it's affordable
soft
awesome for moisture
Indigo R.
Norwood , MA
This conditioner is great for most hair types , it detangler and defines curls, I purchased it from the beauty supply store for about $2, my hair color is dark brown and I have 4c hair
Kellee G.
I've used Motions Nourish & Care Active Moisture conditioner for years and I've really enjoyed the effects it has had on my hair. I find that my hair is pretty soft and manageable after using this product.
Margarita G.
I'm hella in love with the Motions nourish and Care active moisture plus conditioner. This conditioner I swear you only need a quarter size put in your hair and when you rinse your hair out your hair feels like straight-up spun silk
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
Now this product is amazing. When my hair is Tangled and thick and just more so hard to deal with this product detangles as well as conditions my hair.
Tequila R.
Brooklyn, NY
Gives my hair body and volume no residue left on hair my ends are my main concern and the conditionor repair that great 5 thumbs up
Daijah R.
Had a strong scent to it but did manage to help detanglle my hair although once rinsed out the moisture did not stay in my hair
Tee D.
Southfield, MI
Truly love how thick and amazing this is one of my go to use all the time must say I have it changed brands in over three years