BY MOTIONS

With Moisture-Replenish Blend Helps Restore Moisture Balance 2 Infused with Shea Butter 3 Suitable for Dry Hair Restores textured hair s natural moisture balance while gently cleansing. Moisture-Replenish Blend infused with Shea Butter, Coconut and Olive Oils, helps seal in vital nourishment and stop the cycle of hair dehydration. For hair that feels continuously moisturized, luxuriously smooth and soft. Suitable for curly, coarse, dry textures. see more...

Kasey J.
This product is gently but I never feel like my hair is clean enough with this product. My hair still has like a scent form when I work out but the product does not strip hair. This line is hard to find I barely see it in Wal-mart anymore . And No I will not buy again because i want a more clean feel when i wash my hair
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
I absolutely LOVE this hair product! Although I haven't been able to find it at my local store as of recently. I have never been so in love with a hair product. I love that it leaves no crunchy feel to my curls when I leave it in my hair for a few hours, how moisturized my hair looks and feels after use, and that it leaves my hair feeling super soft! The smell is great too which is definitely a plus for me! Motions has never let me down, I will forever be a buyer of this product! I most definitely recommend this to anyone looking to moisturize their curls!
Valyncia D.
This product does wonders! It leaves hair feeling silky, feeling with body, and thicker. It smells amazing and is pretty affordable.
Jo-anne T.
miami, FL
This shampoo omg is amazing i love motions shampoo ,i bought my motions product from a moving retail sales van my hair type is relaxed
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
This particular shampoo is just ok. No it is not my first choice but I do not believe that it does anything for my course 4A hair. I love motions conditioner but not the shampoo so much.
Evangeline D.
Lathers really well and does not leave a residual feeling after washing. Pretty good for a small pack.
Chavonne S.
Madison, AL
I absolutely love motions shampoo and all its products! Since I first started using their products, I found my hair to feel healthier, softer, and its stopped breaking off when I switched to Motions.
maneshia l.
I buy these packets when I travel. The shampoo is great for not stripping my natural moisture in my hair. Because of the package it's easy travel.
Danyelle G.
Lansing, MI
I love Motions products, I have used them for years, since they came out with the relaxer. They are affordable, and good products for African American hair. I usually buy it at the beauty supply store, or Walgreens.
tiffiney p.
pollock,La
I have a biracial niece whose hair is bigger than a lion's mane and these products help tame it and make it Beyond manageable