BY MOTIONS

With Moisture-Replenish Blend Helps Restore Moisture Balance 2 Infused with Shea Butter 3 Suitable for Dry Hair Restores textured hair s natural moisture balance while gently cleansing. Moisture-Replenish Blend infused with Shea Butter, Coconut and Olive Oils, helps seal in vital nourishment and stop the cycle of hair dehydration. For hair that feels continuously moisturized, luxuriously smooth and soft. Suitable for curly, coarse, dry textures. see more...

ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Great brand
not to expensive
has a variety on items in the product line
i use the leave in
Reney S.
I have always used Motions products. Ever since i first started relaxing my hair. There products are amazing
Shameka R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this Shampoo and have used it for years. Its always easy to find and smells so good on my hair.
Jyleah S.
It's a lovely relishing package. Honestly, for any hair type use this little package for a clean, moisturizing boost!
Chardae J.
Absolutely love this shampoo. It leaves hair soft and shiny yet it doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils. I've been using this for years for that purpose.
Domonique V.
I Love this shampoo. I use it on my wash days. It gives my hair shine and it makes it easy to detangle.
tiffiney p.
pollock,La
I have a biracial niece whose hair is bigger than a lion's mane and these products help tame it and make it Beyond manageable
Chavonne S.
Madison, AL
I absolutely love motions shampoo and all its products! Since I first started using their products, I found my hair to feel healthier, softer, and its stopped breaking off when I switched to Motions.
Jo-anne T.
miami, FL
This shampoo omg is amazing i love motions shampoo ,i bought my motions product from a moving retail sales van my hair type is relaxed
Valyncia D.
This product does wonders! It leaves hair feeling silky, feeling with body, and thicker. It smells amazing and is pretty affordable.