BY MOTIONS

With Moisture-Replenish Blend Helps Restore Moisture Balance 2 Infused with Shea Butter 3 Suitable for Dry Hair Restores textured hair s natural moisture balance while gently cleansing. Moisture-Replenish Blend infused with Shea Butter, Coconut and Olive Oils, helps seal in vital nourishment and stop the cycle of hair dehydration. For hair that feels continuously moisturized, luxuriously smooth and soft. Suitable for curly, coarse, dry textures. see more...

Brittney S.
This leaves your hair so soft, its ridiculous. Truly love this product. Especially since I straighten my hair a lot.
Reney S.
I have always used Motions products. Ever since i first started relaxing my hair. There products are amazing
Domonique V.
I Love this shampoo. I use it on my wash days. It gives my hair shine and it makes it easy to detangle.
Evangeline D.
Lathers really well and does not leave a residual feeling after washing. Pretty good for a small pack.
Shameka R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this Shampoo and have used it for years. Its always easy to find and smells so good on my hair.
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Great brand
not to expensive
has a variety on items in the product line
i use the leave in
Jyleah S.
It's a lovely relishing package. Honestly, for any hair type use this little package for a clean, moisturizing boost!