BY MOTIONS

Motions Active Moisture Lavish Shampoo restores texture hair's natural moisture balance while gently cleansing. Moisture-Replenish Blend, infused with Shea Butter, Coconut and Olive Oils, helps seal in vital nourishment and stop the cycle of hair dehydration. For hair that feels continuously moisturized, luxuriously smooth and soft. Suitable for curly, coarse, dry textures. see more...

Jor D.
Kansas City
Great product! even better when you use the conditioner it comes with afterwards. recommend this product for thicker, kinkier hair.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I have the same feeling with the conditioner it's not to thick but it is just right I love it but as I said I will be changing
Amari M.
Palmetto, FL
I love it! It gives me a lot of volume and my hair has never been this soft! I love using this product and really recommend it!
Destiney R.
Aurora
So far this is ok. I’m still on the hunt for a full line of products that work for my hair. But this shampoo is pretty good.
Tasha V.
Killeen, TX
Motions shampoo has always left my hair feeling clean and healthy. I have used it for years and don't plan on changing.
Derquicia T.
Rockwall
I love motions products!!! My mom started using these on me when I was a teenager and we have been in love ever since!
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD
Best shampoo ever, I only use motions products on my hair. Helps with dryness, oiliness, texture, growth, etc.
Tashunda M.
Great product. Smells great and always has my hair looking like I just came from the salon. On point!
LaTaya B.
This is a very nice shampoo. It cleanses very well and is good for those with natural hair.
Keisha M.
Bunnlevel, NC
Don't really like this shampoo, it left my hair feeling hard even after the conditioner.