BY MOTIONS

For all natural hair types. With shea butter, coconut & avocado oil. Significantly increases moisturization, shine and strength of your natural hair* Whether you re wearing your natural hair in tightly-coiled curls, loose ringlets, flowing waves or super straight, new Motions Naturally You products are specially-formulated to moisturize your hair with essential natural oils, leaving it looking shiny, healthy and manageable, giving you the freedom to rock your style in any setting. Smoothing Conditioner This salon-tested lightweight conditioner, with shea butter, coconut and avocado oils, rehydrates your hair, leaving it feeling soft and looking vibran. see more...

• Can you use this as an deep conditioner? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this conditioner for years. I would recommend using this along with the shampoo. I've never had issuses and when I go to the salon they also use this ony hair. It doesn't dry my hair out like some comditioners have. I will continue to use from now on.
Lawanda B.
Lawanda B.
Cartersville, GA
I liked using Motions Naturally You Smoothing Conditioner because it added lots of moisture to my hair. I use a very small amount daily to add moisture while styling and I use it to condition my hair during my weekly wash routine. It smells pleasant too.
Ariah H.
Ariah H.
Sacramento, CA
Motions naturally smoothing conditioner is a great product to use, it softens and silkens the hair. It smells great, I use it when ever I wash my hair, this is the best product out so far.
Tasha V.
Tasha V.
Killeen, TX
I've used this product with my permed hair and I also use it with my locks. I've always loved the moisture this product puts and keeps in your hair and the smell is wonderful.
Taisha P.
Taisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
This was very good as a co wash for my little girls hair. It has a great smell and good slipage that is what I look for in a conditioner. I brought it from Target.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good and leaves my hair really moisturized even after putting heat to my hair. You don't even have to use a lot for it to work well.
Shanika C.
Shanika C.
Its very moisturizing for my hair and help with my dry hair and also smells great and is gentle to use on my hair as deep conditioner
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
East Lansing, MI
Love this!! Great for WOC leaves your hair soft and tangle free. Has a great smell and moisturizers your hair from the inside out!
Jasmyn G.
Jasmyn G.
Spring Valley, CA
Perfect for African American girls trying to control that big hair. I seen amazing results in my curls and less frizz
carmen b.
carmen b.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it doesn't feel oily and also smells good. It leaves your hair looking shiny and refresh
Chantara M.
Chantara M.
Saint Martinville, LA
Can you use this as an deep conditioner?