Motions Naturally You! Radiating Gloss uploaded by Kayla T.

BY MOTIONS

For all natural hair types. With shea butter, coconut & avocado oils. Significantly increases moisturization, shine and strength of your natural hair* Whether you re wearing your natural hair in tightly-coiled curls, loose ringlets, flowing waves or super straight, new Motions Naturally You products are specially-formulated to moisturize your hair with essential natural oils, leaving it looking shiny, healthy and manageable, giving you the freedom to rock your style in any setting. Radiating Gloss This salon-tested silky smooth gloss, with shea butter, coconut and avocado oils, adds instant shine, while reducing frizz, leaving your hair feeling soft and looking vibrantly healthy. Em. see more...

Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I usually use this on my braids to keep them looking shiny and helping them smell great but I use it on my natural hair as well when I want to just throw it in a puff. It makes my hair look super healthy even when it's not the healthiest but since it's a heavy oil it can also be used as a sealant oil in the locs method and I love using it as such!
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I tried this product serveral months ago and am truly sorry that I did .
I have very dry ,course ,chemically treated hair . This product swore to deliver moisture that Would Penetrate into the hair , while adding both brilliance and shine back . Its says it has all those goodies such as the Shea oils and such , yet they failed to let the buyer know it is filled with Synthetics that sit on the hair .
I used this product thinking it would deliver everything I needed moisture , shine and help to restore the lost nutrients ............... This sat on top of my hair and did not penetrate into it , left it dull , flat ,greasy and oily , left residue and ended up DRYING my hair out even more to where I had to shave ,yes shave my head .

this made my already stressed out hair brittle more , drier and started falling out .
I had to shave my head from the damage it caused .
Olivia R.
Lawton, OK
For a natural girl we are looking for products with no junk in them. This product is full of them. It's heavy, oily and thick. The oil not only sits on your hair but remains on your hands, wasteful. Like the pump but it pumps out to much since majority of the products stays on your hands. Motions does make one for natural hair: Heat Styled Straight Finish Sealer with almond oil and keratin (good stuff).
Kenia H.
Blacklick, OH
This product is best used for blow drying and flat ironing, not just apply and go. I only use this product after a wash and then for blow drying. I wouldn't use it any other way because it will leave my hair feeling unpleasant.
Jessica W.
Baltimore, MD
Product is okay. It wasn't the best it weighed my hair done and I hate products that do that. They need to change the words on the bottle because it is definitely lying to the consumer.
Kim T.
Montgomery, AL
This Motions hair gloss is great to use for maximum shine. Especially when you want the shine without the heavy feeling.