Motions Naturally You! Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by OnDeane J.Motions Naturally You! Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Latoya C.

BY MOTIONS

For all natural hair types. With shea butter, coconut & avocado oils. Significantly increases moisturization, shine and strength of your natural hair* Deep Conditioning Masque This salon-tested deep conditioner, with shea butter, coconut and avocado oils, intensely rehydrates and detangles your hair, leaving it feeling soft and looking vibrantly healthy. *Vs. non-conditioning shampoo and when used with Naturally You Conditioning Masque and Radiating Serum. . see more...

Motions Naturally You! Deep Conditioning Masque
  • "Another bad attempt to sell to women of color with natural hair, w/ a product with unnatural ingredients that don't moisturize and only coat hair. " in 5 reviews
  • "This product is suppose to be a deep conditioner but its so thin!" in 1 review
  • "It makes hair soft and clean." in 1 review
Asia G.
Asia G.
Although I haven't used this in awhile, when I did use this product in the past, I personally thought that it worked really good on my hair! It made my hair feel super moisturized. I have always loved Motions. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Was searching for new products and stumbled across this one. I currently use it as a co wash for mid week wash. LOVE THE SMELL and how it leaves hair tangle free and soft.
Vashawn C.
Vashawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydrating masque is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and the feel of my hair after using this. My hair remains touchable and soft for a while (long for me).
Shawnta C.
Shawnta C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product isn't bad. However it does works best when used with a heated cap.
Lamarra M.
Lamarra M.
Hartford, CT
I bought this product from CVS it was on sale like 3/10 i was newly natural and thought why not... it had a "jam" like consistency but provided no hold and left my hair feeling sticky...
Tiesha P.
Tiesha P.
Bronx, NY
This is motions failed attempt to market to black and latino women with natural hair. There is nothing natural about this product what so ever. If you really want a natural hair care product make sure you really look at the ingredients. Look online for smaller companies that are really natural..,all ingredients are natural.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
San Diego, CA
Jabreel W.
Jabreel W.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used multiple products from the new motions line. This masque left much to be desired. It felt good going onto my hair and had a nice scent. When I washed my hair out it felt slightly moisturized but definitely not as moisturized as my hair usually is from using other products.
Chrisha B.
Chrisha B.
This product is really good for your hair and it keeps it soft and gentle. I have always used motions and it is a very trusted brand.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Romeoville, IL
Does anyone know how well this works?
nyeisha m.
nyeisha m.
Does this have all natural ingredients?