Motions Naturally You! Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by OnDeane J.Motions Naturally You! Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Latoya C.

BY MOTIONS

For all natural hair types. With shea butter, coconut & avocado oils. Significantly increases moisturization, shine and strength of your natural hair* Deep Conditioning Masque This salon-tested deep conditioner, with shea butter, coconut and avocado oils, intensely rehydrates and detangles your hair, leaving it feeling soft and looking vibrantly healthy. *Vs. non-conditioning shampoo and when used with Naturally You Conditioning Masque and Radiating Serum. . see more...

Motions Naturally You! Deep Conditioning Masque
  • "Another bad attempt to sell to women of color with natural hair, w/ a product with unnatural ingredients that don't moisturize and only coat hair. " in 5 reviews
  • "It makes hair soft and clean." in 1 review
  • "This product is suppose to be a deep conditioner but its so thin!" in 1 review
Sophia T.
This product is ok, but it just didn’t provide enough slip to detangle for me, any kind of conditioner whether it be deep or regular conditioning as a curly haired woman I must be able to detangle with it also, and this did not do it for me. Not an expensive product and I will not be purchasing again.
Shanta B.
Fayetteville, NC
It pains me to see all of these companies jumping on the natural hair bandwagon and NONE of the products are NATURAL! Ladies, just like your food...buy your natural hair care products locally if you cant make them yourself. By local I mean find a small company that makes it and doesn't worry about profit or shelf life. I make my own hair oils and creams and masks...Mine have far less ingredients than this crap and works beautifully. Giving a C instead of an F because at least they are paying attention to black women. lol
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
I did not like this product AT ALL! I got it for $2.00 on clearance at WalMart and I see why! I am natural and it did absolutely nothing to my hair but make it dry! It is NOT a natural hair product!! It contains alcohol and other ingredients that are not what I look for in my "Natural" products!
Asia G.
Although I haven't used this in awhile, when I did use this product in the past, I personally thought that it worked really good on my hair! It made my hair feel super moisturized. I have always loved Motions. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Karen L.
I absolutely HATED this product. It did define my curls but it was also greasy and sticky at the same time and it had shine. I have to wash my hair the same day I use it. I honestly don't know what hair type this product would best for.
Jabreel W.
Metairie, LA
I have used multiple products from the new motions line. This masque left much to be desired. It felt good going onto my hair and had a nice scent. When I washed my hair out it felt slightly moisturized but definitely not as moisturized as my hair usually is from using other products.
Tiffany F.
Was searching for new products and stumbled across this one. I currently use it as a co wash for mid week wash. LOVE THE SMELL and how it leaves hair tangle free and soft.
Tiesha P.
Bronx, NY
This is motions failed attempt to market to black and latino women with natural hair. There is nothing natural about this product what so ever. If you really want a natural hair care product make sure you really look at the ingredients. Look online for smaller companies that are really natural..,all ingredients are natural.
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
There is not much to say. Like others have said, it left my hair dry, and less manageable. I ended up having to recondition afterward, which to me defeats the purpose. Would never purchase again.
Lamarra M.
Hartford, CT
I bought this product from CVS it was on sale like 3/10 i was newly natural and thought why not... it had a "jam" like consistency but provided no hold and left my hair feeling sticky...
Valerie G.
Romeoville, IL
Does anyone know how well this works?
nyeisha m.
Does this have all natural ingredients?