BY MOTIONS

Work Your Glamour! Lightweight conditioners instantly nourish & relieve dry, dull hair. Sweet almond oil adds luster & shine. Chamomile and ginseng help protect hair from over-drying before, during & after styling. Exotic Samba fragrance adds a sexy scent. Softens, hydrates and restores shine to dull, dry tresses Work your glamour using Motions Oil Sheen & Conditioning Spray.  Styling spray instantly relieves dry, dull, hair with a blend of emollients and conditioners including Sweet Almond oil to add luster.  Chamomile and ginseing help protect hair from over-drying before, d. see more...

Motions Motion at Home Ouil Sheen Spray 11.2 oz.
  • "It works great and gives shine while leaving my hair smooth and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good product if your looking for a conditioning spray that adds a bit of sheen to your hair." in 1 review
  • "My aunt is a hairstylist and she encourages me to keep my hair moisturized with this product as well as other motions products." in 1 review
Robin C.
I've used this product for a number of years. My aunt is a hairstylist and she encourages me to keep my hair moisturized with this product as well as other motions products. If you're looking for a good hairspray, please use this one!
Rebecca S.
This stuff is AMAZING. It's perfect for detangling wigs, and can be use to prevent tangling if sprayed on a wig before you initially wear it.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I Use this Oil Sheen to give my hair that healthy shiny look it needs. I usually spray in the Oil Sheen after I am done styling
Stephanie p.
Grand Forks, ND
This is a lot of product for such a cheap price. It works great and gives shine while leaving my hair smooth and moisturized.
daisy e.
Potomac, MD
Great when you want a quick shine to your hair without the greasy feeling. use it when I'm done styling and doesn't want my hair to look dry.
Rachel K.
Malverne, NY
Definitely needing something to rejuvinate my hair, hoping to try this out.....
Tay R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product if your looking for a conditioning spray that adds a bit of sheen to your hair. I would recommend it to women with course or thick hair that is looking for longevity to their press outs and women that have dry hair. It gives it a temporary fix and healthy shine.