BY MOTIONS

Motions At Home Moisture Plus Conditioner is a daily use hair styling conditioner that contains hair pro vitamin panthenol and is intended for use on dry or slightly moist hair. Motions At Home Moisture Plus Conditioner doesn't clog up your hair, and provides exceptional styling control, volume, lift and radiance to your hair all day long. see more...

• How well does this product work on colir treated hair ? And does ...1 Answers
Ja'Nae L.
This conditioner does not compare to any other conditioner and as a added bonus it smells like honey and cookies baking in the oven!
Mixing this with motions conditioner was the best decision I ever made. Not only does the product over great slip, but it is very thick and it penetrates my hair shaft to revitalize my curls!
Keri S.
Lufkin, TX
This works so well on my daughters natural curly hair that likes to tangle and seems to dry out at the ends. Not with this! It's smooth and soft all over and her curls are bouncy. Has a good scent, lasts long, affordable product, would definitely buy again!!
Karin L.
I've been using Motions for over 10 years, especially the setting foam. I love using the conditioner when I feel my hair really needs some rejuvenation. But the foam is also awesome for helping my curl pattern appear more define and less frizzy after I wash. Love that stuff!
Hallie B.
Louisville, KY
This is hands down one of the best conditioners I've ever used. it makes my curls so shiny and so smooth!! I always grab several bottles of it when I see it in the store. it never stays stocked.
Asten C.
Northport, AL
This stuff is like heaven in a bottle! It worked soo well for my super thick hair and it gave it tons of body. I used it with a Cantu shampoo (I can't think of the exact one) but it really works!
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite conditioners, by one of my favorite brands. I love the way it smells, and it always leaves my hair super conditioned and soft. It eliminates some of the "Snap, Crackle and Pop" while detangling my hair, that other conditioners don't.
Julie A.
Waterbury, CT
This conditioner will leave your hair feeling silky soft but strong at the same time. I have been using motions products since i was a child and they are always excellent quality.
Leslie G.
I love the motions product line!! I love this conditioner on my natural hair. I put it on and use it with a cap for a deep conditioning treatment!
Carla J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this conditioner it affordable & leaves my hair soft and very manageable .Most of all my hair has a lavished texture too . I use again
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really like the way it makes my hair feel soft and manageable easy to come through it makes my skin feels really good afterwards
Vikki M.
Taft, CA
How well does this product work on colir treated hair ? And does it smell good ?