BY MOTIONS

Motions At Home Moisture Plus Conditioner is a daily use hair styling conditioner that contains hair pro vitamin panthenol and is intended for use on dry or slightly moist hair. Motions At Home Moisture Plus Conditioner doesn't clog up your hair, and provides exceptional styling control, volume, lift and radiance to your hair all day long. see more...

• How well does this product work on colir treated hair ? And does ...1 Answers
Ja'Nae L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner does not compare to any other conditioner and as a added bonus it smells like honey and cookies baking in the oven!
Mixing this with motions conditioner was the best decision I ever made. Not only does the product over great slip, but it is very thick and it penetrates my hair shaft to revitalize my curls!
Julie A.
Waterbury, CT
This conditioner will leave your hair feeling silky soft but strong at the same time. I have been using motions products since i was a child and they are always excellent quality.
Carla J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this conditioner it affordable & leaves my hair soft and very manageable .Most of all my hair has a lavished texture too . I use again
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really like the way it makes my hair feel soft and manageable easy to come through it makes my skin feels really good afterwards
Sharnice W.
Philadelphia, PA
This had my hair so soft and gave it bounce. I would recommend to all my friends the smell is heavenly and it tamed my mane
Brittani J.
Philadelphia , PA
I love all motions products. This product works great with natural hair. It keeps it feeling soft and hydrated
Cherish W.
Frankfort, KY
What a great product to use! I use it to lock-in moisture for an all day feel
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite conditioners, by one of my favorite brands. I love the way it smells, and it always leaves my hair super conditioned and soft. It eliminates some of the "Snap, Crackle and Pop" while detangling my hair, that other conditioners don't.
Keri S.
Lufkin, TX
This works so well on my daughters natural curly hair that likes to tangle and seems to dry out at the ends. Not with this! It's smooth and soft all over and her curls are bouncy. Has a good scent, lasts long, affordable product, would definitely buy again!!
Karin L.
I've been using Motions for over 10 years, especially the setting foam. I love using the conditioner when I feel my hair really needs some rejuvenation. But the foam is also awesome for helping my curl pattern appear more define and less frizzy after I wash. Love that stuff!
Vikki M.
Taft, CA
How well does this product work on colir treated hair ? And does it smell good ?