BY MOTIONS

Ceeaira P.
Works excellent
I seen the results
My hair is more healthily now and grew a lot I use this product every time I was my hair
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
This conditioner works well with my hair. Great for a weekly cowash when your hair is feeling dry. It gives it nice moisture and smells great as well.
Lisa W.
Saint Louis, Mo
I love this product for many daughters hair. It leaves our clean, healthy, with a slight shine. Thinking about switching my products over.
Dominique R.
I've used motions products for a really long time! I Loveeeee this! Works great! It has a nice gentle smell and does its job! I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Kennedi H.
South Holland, IL
Product works great. My hair is always soft admirer using this. My whole family uses this with great results. This is a must have conditioner.
Shabreka J.
Stockbridge, GA
To me this product represents natural hair is made for African American women hair and a wonderful smell and it doesn't let your hair down
ramella c.
This is the best moisturizing conditioner ever! Never disappoints. This is great for coarse hair . Hair feels silky after using this. I would recommend this to a friend. I purchase this product several times a year. Thumbs up from me .
Laketha H.
Ashtabula, OH
Love it it leaves your hair soft and smooth. Smelling great also. I bought it from our local hair store.
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
This motions conditioner really makes my hair feel soft after use I would recommend that all of my family and friends
Edric B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm new to the natural hair community and it's very rare that I keep up with my hair being that I am a male. I know that's not a legible accuse for my actions , but I'm sticking to it. Every since I started using this product my hair has seemed to hold a lot more moisture and is very manageable. I am very pleased to say that this product is amazing and that I highly recommend this product.