BY MOTIONS

Lisa W.
Saint Louis, Mo
I love this product for many daughters hair. It leaves our clean, healthy, with a slight shine. Thinking about switching my products over.
Kristelle J.
Did not really enjoy the smell of this product. The moisture not lasted a couple of hours before leaving my hair feeling dry again.
Meishia W.
Motions products are not for me. they leave my hair feeling hard, rough, tangled, and not very manageable. the smell is nice
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great product to use if you have dry hair and it adds a lot of moisture to you dry hair will tell anyone about it
Ceeaira P.
Works excellent
I seen the results
My hair is more healthily now and grew a lot I use this product every time I was my hair
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
One of my favorite brands of conditioner.. Very moisturing for natural or curly hair.. I use this for my weekly cowash..
Rosalyn M.
Upland, CA
I've used this conditioner and I like it. It makes my hair soft and smell good. It helps to make it easier to comb out.
Shontel G.
After using this product your hair would say thank u it give it so much slip and leaves it feeling soft and moisturize
Vanessa S.
San Francisco, CA
It smells wonderful, like all off the products. It allows my hair to be shiny and extra soft without leaving a residue.
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
This motions conditioner really makes my hair feel soft after use I would recommend that all of my family and friends