BY MOTIONS

Edric B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm new to the natural hair community and it's very rare that I keep up with my hair being that I am a male. I know that's not a legible accuse for my actions , but I'm sticking to it. Every since I started using this product my hair has seemed to hold a lot more moisture and is very manageable. I am very pleased to say that this product is amazing and that I highly recommend this product.
Paiton H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I believe that this is a great conditioner it doesn't leave my hair dry like other conditioners. The packaging is nice real easy to get into and simple. Having 4c relaxed dark hair it is really gentle especially after bleaching and coloring and relaxing. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with this product I would highly recommend.
Jo S.
Margate, FL
I have extremely dry hair and I was a bit iffy in trying a new product since I already have a hair moisturizer buuut I'm glad I tried it. it was recommended by a friend of mine and I'm very pleased by it .. I grabbed it at my local beauty supply store, it's easy to use ..an all around good product
Adiena P.
Garland, TX
The product helps wit really dry or damage hair to be moist. The product doesn't compare to any alternative because this product actually helps damage hair to be repaired. It have a wonderful scent like u just got it done by the salon. I would buy this product again
George J.
Motions is a great brand that I have been using for a long time. I don't like how much silicone has been added to this product. It is too heavy for my clients hair and it leaves a build up out of this world! I am disappointed by the weight of this product.
ramella c.
This is the best moisturizing conditioner ever! Never disappoints. This is great for coarse hair . Hair feels silky after using this. I would recommend this to a friend. I purchase this product several times a year. Thumbs up from me .
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I love this line already so this product doesn't disappoint. I have been using it quite some time now and I work it in with my hair regime to lock in the moisture of my hair. Definitely a must buy!
JoAnn R.
My hair feels so strong and actually is a lot stronger. I can see less breakage when combing my hair. It's so much softer and a thicker. I use it with a cap under a hood dryer and the outcome is fabulous.
Kennedi H.
South Holland, IL
Product works great. My hair is always soft admirer using this. My whole family uses this with great results. This is a must have conditioner.
Shabreka J.
Stockbridge, GA
To me this product represents natural hair is made for African American women hair and a wonderful smell and it doesn't let your hair down