BY MOTIONS

Fracess F.
Canton, MI
I use this after using the shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy. I have thick kinky hair and i slso perm.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This conditioner works well and leaves my hair soft afterwards. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
Leaves my hair feeling very soft and smells really good..also use it as a deep conditioner at times and it works really well
Shonta B.
Hephzibah, GA
If I use the shampoo then I have to use the same brand for my conditioner. It's never in between
Ashley W.
I don't buy the 6 oz size I get the 32oz size for the beauty supply store. I love love love conditioner my hair needs it to look nice. I use so much conditioner when i wash my hair. I don't care how it cost as long as it works and this works the best. I love it's my holy grail!!
Satinn F.
Cary, NC
Good product for the price. Doesn't work well when I use the products at home however, works very well when the salons use it.
Marcelle M.
Bronx, NY
This is a go to of mine. It works wonders on both relaxed and natural hair. It's really effective on sucking up the moisture.
Laura S.
This conditioner is awesome especially for women of color with course hair. It's definitely leaves your hair feeling light and healthy
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
This conditioner is thick and moisturizing. It is great for thick coarse hair. I co-wash my hair without shampoo and I enjoy the thick consistency. I have recommended it to friends.
Theadora R.
It really smells sweet. It helped repair my damaged/dry hair after I took out my braids after 2 months. It kept my hair soft for a long time even once my hair got dirty. I have thin/curly hair and it kept the texture. I would definitely purchase again