BY MOTIONS

Fracess F.
Canton, MI
I use this after using the shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy. I have thick kinky hair and i slso perm.
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
Leaves my hair feeling very soft and smells really good..also use it as a deep conditioner at times and it works really well
Shonta B.
Hephzibah, GA
If I use the shampoo then I have to use the same brand for my conditioner. It's never in between
Ashley W.
I don't buy the 6 oz size I get the 32oz size for the beauty supply store. I love love love conditioner my hair needs it to look nice. I use so much conditioner when i wash my hair. I don't care how it cost as long as it works and this works the best. I love it's my holy grail!!
Laura S.
This conditioner is awesome especially for women of color with course hair. It's definitely leaves your hair feeling light and healthy
Geri G.
Fresno, CA
First of all I love Motions. This is a must have product for hair conditioning. I like the ease of purchase at my beauty supply as well as drug store. Very affordable and packaging is spot on.
TEE D.
Aberdeen, MS
I LOVE IT. it made my scalp feel really really good and my hair was full of volume. When it was time to style my curls were extra bouncy. If you have thick hair i recommend this product
Martina N.
Media, PA
Leaves my hair soft and shiny. Smells great. Weightless conditioning for my very course hair
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I do use this product just a couple times. Although it is not a leave in, I left it in overnight on both occasions, and in the morning my hair was so soft and manageable. I like this product a lot.
Rhonda N.
Orlando, FL
Leaves my hair soft to the touch easy to detangle and smells so good I love this product