BY MOTIONS

Cam S.
This product leaves my hair with amazing slip! I notice how silky and soft it feels while its in. The first time I used Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner I thought it feels soft and silt while it's still in, but I was pleasantly surprised to find after I rinsed it out my hair maintained the same level of softness with no tangles! Love this product!
Shanice B.
Freeport, NY
Wonderful for smoothing and detangling transitioning hair! I definitely notice the difference in moisture in my hair when I use this, but usually have to use a leave in as well. I would use this product more often, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of the scent. It makes my head hurt.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I started using this conditioner when it was recommended as part of a relaxer system. It worked so well that I continued using it as my weekly conditioner. It has a pleasant smell, nothing distinctive like flowers or vanilla, but pleasant nonetheless. It leaves my hair really soft and conditioned. You can also mix a little with water, put it in a spray bottle and use it as a leave-in conditioner.
Theadora R.
It really smells sweet. It helped repair my damaged/dry hair after I took out my braids after 2 months. It kept my hair soft for a long time even once my hair got dirty. I have thin/curly hair and it kept the texture. I would definitely purchase again
Leslie T.
I absolutely love this conditioner! It is thick and helps my hair retain moisture. Where I live is very dry so that is especially important to me. I also like that it washes out completely and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy.
Ashley W.
I don't buy the 6 oz size I get the 32oz size for the beauty supply store. I love love love conditioner my hair needs it to look nice. I use so much conditioner when i wash my hair. I don't care how it cost as long as it works and this works the best. I love it's my holy grail!!
Chandra W.
Florissant, MO
Rich and luxurious conditioner that leaves your hair smooth and silky. It really does add moisture to your hair. I noticed a difference in my hair almost immediately! If you experience dry hair this is the conditioner to use!
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I do use this product just a couple times. Although it is not a leave in, I left it in overnight on both occasions, and in the morning my hair was so soft and manageable. I like this product a lot.
Geri G.
Fresno, CA
First of all I love Motions. This is a must have product for hair conditioning. I like the ease of purchase at my beauty supply as well as drug store. Very affordable and packaging is spot on.
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
This conditioner is thick and moisturizing. It is great for thick coarse hair. I co-wash my hair without shampoo and I enjoy the thick consistency. I have recommended it to friends.