BY MOTIONS

Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Love this stuff. makes my hair feel so soft and locks in the moisture for days.
Cecily J.
Summerville , SC
Nice creamy conditioner with great slip for detangling. I smells great too.
This product meets my expectations . Leaves hair soft and hydrated . Controls dryness. However I do not like your fragrance. I think it could be more pleasant smell . Anyway I would use again.
Paula M.
Love the way my hair smells after using it, makes detangling my hair easier. My hair feels so clean after using