BY MOTIONS

Erica W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product !!!!! Makes your hair feel so soft.
Shanice B.
Freeport, NY
Wonderful for smoothing and detangling transitioning hair! I definitely notice the difference in moisture in my hair when I use this, but usually have to use a leave in as well. I would use this product more often, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of the scent. It makes my head hurt.
DeAndrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this stuff! It says in my conditioner rotation. It's easy to find in stores and leaves my hair super soft.
Leslie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner! It is thick and helps my hair retain moisture. Where I live is very dry so that is especially important to me. I also like that it washes out completely and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy.
Ja'Necia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is ok for your conditioning needs but it left me longing for the soft, silky feel of a higher quality conditioner.
B M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Motions Products. It condition fine for me. The price is between $5.99-$8.99 depending where you go. For the amount, you receive it could get pricey.
Ayanna F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Conditions well, leaves your hair soft, has apleasant smell, and most importantly it's affordable
Karen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is thick and moisturizing. It is great for thick coarse hair. I co-wash my hair without shampoo and I enjoy the thick consistency. I have recommended it to friends.
Laura S.
This conditioner is awesome especially for women of color with course hair. It's definitely leaves your hair feeling light and healthy
Theadora R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really smells sweet. It helped repair my damaged/dry hair after I took out my braids after 2 months. It kept my hair soft for a long time even once my hair got dirty. I have thin/curly hair and it kept the texture. I would definitely purchase again