BY MOTIONS

Fracess F.
Canton, MI
I use this after using the shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy. I have thick kinky hair and i slso perm.
DeAndrea D.
I adore this stuff! It says in my conditioner rotation. It's easy to find in stores and leaves my hair super soft.
Aisha L.
Bronx, NY
It leaves a silky feeling to my hair which helps it to stay detangled. You can use it as a leave in conditioner.
kareene d.
Bronx, NY
I love the way this conditioners smells! My hair is always so soft and washing and conditioning with the product.
Bridget W.
Elm City, NC
I have relaxed hair and it is very nourishing Give my hair great luster and helps with breakage and split ends.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This conditioner works well and leaves my hair soft afterwards. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany T.
Richmond, CA
Good conditioner. helps to detangle and make combing thru hair easy. great scent keeps hair smelling good
Donnell M.
Great line of products. This condition felt very light and left no lasting residue on my hair or scalp.
Barbara C.
Springfield, MA
Motions products do what their suppose to do and nothing less. You just have to try it for yourself.
Khalea P.
Motions altogether is a great line. These products are of great quality and highly recommend them.