BY MOTIONS

Fracess F.
Canton, MI
I use this after using the shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy. I have thick kinky hair and i slso perm.
amanda b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I use it on my hair and my daughter hair. It's smells good and make my hair and daughter's hair soft.
sade E.
BROOKLYN, NY
I'm really liking motions right now. It helps to return moisture to my hair after swimming.
Latiesha O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really works on my hair. As soon as you apply it you really feel the moisture locking into your hair. I love it!
kareene d.
Bronx, NY
I love the way this conditioners smells! My hair is always so soft and washing and conditioning with the product.
Cecily J.
Summerville , SC
Nice creamy conditioner with great slip for detangling. I smells great too.
Erica W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product !!!!! Makes your hair feel so soft.
Shanice B.
Freeport, NY
Wonderful for smoothing and detangling transitioning hair! I definitely notice the difference in moisture in my hair when I use this, but usually have to use a leave in as well. I would use this product more often, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of the scent. It makes my head hurt.
DeAndrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this stuff! It says in my conditioner rotation. It's easy to find in stores and leaves my hair super soft.
Leslie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner! It is thick and helps my hair retain moisture. Where I live is very dry so that is especially important to me. I also like that it washes out completely and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy.