BY MOTIONS

Ja'Necia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is ok for your conditioning needs but it left me longing for the soft, silky feel of a higher quality conditioner.
Latiesha O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really works on my hair. As soon as you apply it you really feel the moisture locking into your hair. I love it!
Christina T.
Dunkirk, NY
Leaves my hair soft, knot free and smells great! I would recommend this to anyone looking to put moisture back into their hair
Satinn F.
Cary, NC
Good product for the price. Doesn't work well when I use the products at home however, works very well when the salons use it.
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
Leaves my hair feeling very soft and smells really good..also use it as a deep conditioner at times and it works really well
Marcelle M.
Bronx, NY
This is a go to of mine. It works wonders on both relaxed and natural hair. It's really effective on sucking up the moisture.
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ
One the best conditioners hands down. Very moisturizing.

I use it as a deep conditioner with my heating cap. Hydrating :-)
Roinita W.
Manvel, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I also like using it between shampoo washes (co-wash)
amanda b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I use it on my hair and my daughter hair. It's smells good and make my hair and daughter's hair soft.
Fracess F.
Canton, MI
I use this after using the shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy. I have thick kinky hair and i slso perm.