BY MOTIONS

Zuriah K.
Chandler
I have "classic African American hair" but it's quite lone because my mom is Pacific Islander. I use this product as a staple and it makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I recommend for very thick hair.
Ahzhane O.
Magnolia, MS
This product is heaven. I love this! It is moisturizing to my scalp. And I love it
Marietta A.
Winston Salem, NC
My hair tends to become more dry during the winter and having a good conditioner is necessary. This product leaves my hair feeling soft and more manageable.
Christina T.
Dunkirk, NY
Leaves my hair soft, knot free and smells great! I would recommend this to anyone looking to put moisture back into their hair
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this conditioner when it was recommended as part of a relaxer system. It worked so well that I continued using it as my weekly conditioner. It has a pleasant smell, nothing distinctive like flowers or vanilla, but pleasant nonetheless. It leaves my hair really soft and conditioned. You can also mix a little with water, put it in a spray bottle and use it as a leave-in conditioner.
Chandra W.
Florissant, MO
Rich and luxurious conditioner that leaves your hair smooth and silky. It really does add moisture to your hair. I noticed a difference in my hair almost immediately! If you experience dry hair this is the conditioner to use!
TEE D.
Aberdeen, MS
I LOVE IT. it made my scalp feel really really good and my hair was full of volume. When it was time to style my curls were extra bouncy. If you have thick hair i recommend this product
Latrice S.
Mobile, AL
Didn't work well with my hair or my girls hair. It dried it out and made our hair dull and brittle
Cam S.
This product leaves my hair with amazing slip! I notice how silky and soft it feels while its in. The first time I used Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner I thought it feels soft and silt while it's still in, but I was pleasantly surprised to find after I rinsed it out my hair maintained the same level of softness with no tangles! Love this product!
amanda b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I use it on my hair and my daughter hair. It's smells good and make my hair and daughter's hair soft.