BY MOTIONS

Karin L.
This stuff works pretty good on my hair when it starts to look really dry and frizzy. I have curly/wavy hair that is thick, but not coarse, and this works wonders. Especially love their setting mousse, especially when I want to define my curls.
Jamilyn G.
Leaves my hair moisturized without feeling weighed down. I use it as a deep conditioner when taking a shower. The combination of the steam and conditioner makes a difference when styling.
Zuriah K.
Chandler
I have "classic African American hair" but it's quite lone because my mom is Pacific Islander. I use this product as a staple and it makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I recommend for very thick hair.
TEE D.
Aberdeen, MS
I LOVE IT. it made my scalp feel really really good and my hair was full of volume. When it was time to style my curls were extra bouncy. If you have thick hair i recommend this product
Micaela M.
Salisbury, FL
This conditioner does its job. I'm a natural so it's hard for my hair to retain moisture. This conditioner does a good job at locking it in when rinse out w/ cool water.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
I first off love the smell and have been using motions products every since I've been younger. Glad that it doesn't leave my scalp oily it has just the right moisture.
Brianna M.
Conway, AR
This is the only conditioner that I have found that works for my hair type. All of the other conditioners I have found leave my hair dull and lifeless looking, but motions leaves it soft and workable.
Marietta A.
Winston Salem, NC
My hair tends to become more dry during the winter and having a good conditioner is necessary. This product leaves my hair feeling soft and more manageable.
B M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Motions Products. It condition fine for me. The price is between $5.99-$8.99 depending where you go. For the amount, you receive it could get pricey.
Laura S.
This conditioner is awesome especially for women of color with course hair. It's definitely leaves your hair feeling light and healthy